Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Hello all! I know I am barely on here anyway, but you have my word that Mitchel shall disappear from kidsghosttown.forumotion.com. I am a new specher and I have chosen a pretty hard category, so I shall practice A LOT!!! tata for now!

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

127 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

O.o You're disappearing? SADDAYYY!!!!!
...speaking of practicing for Spech....I should probs be getting on that....

128 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 pm

SFTDP

Yep............................
My muse is really dumb right now. It decides to leave me when ALL of my papers for the stupid trimester are due....while we're working on them.........and my tendency to procrastinate...........................so I'm going to be on a leave of absence until my three papers are done..................or until the weekend of March 10th.....which ever comes first :/

129 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey, guys.

I'm back for now, but with Spech and such, I'm busy. I'll be back whenever.

Ta ta!

View user profile

130 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

-totally forgot to say that I'm back-

YAY! We are slowly--but surely!--coming back to life!!

131 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 pm

I am living at odie's house at the time, so I won't be online as much. Good day to you all

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest

132 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

We will miss you, Mitchel!

View user profile

133 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm BACK!!! I will be on a lot for the next two days, but then I'll be going to NYC to watch Newsies XD!!! I will be thinking of you guys!

134 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I will be on a little this week, but then on Saturday I am leaving for Washington DC and I won't be back until the Friday after that. XD

Thanks Jayden and Mitchel!!

https://2img.net/h/i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy100/emily0804/OH1-1.png
View user profile

135 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm not sure how often I'll be on here. ((Jayden already knows this story...)) I've had some...I wouldn't say drama but....issues that need to be fixed, and my mind has been on it since...Monday at 3:00 PM....so...once things are cleared up...I'll be back.

So...if I'm not back in two weeks, consider me on a...

LEAVE OF ABSENCE.

View user profile

136 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:01 am

SFTDP

After being logged out of here for EXACTLY 6 months, I've returned....but I won't be here that much.

Glad to be back!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum