Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 am

haha yeah whatever Mitchel said, then.

View user profile

102 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

-trots in- Yesh...hello again
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone tomorrow and most of Friday, because I ish going east again.....so....yeah!
See ya, all!
-trots out-

103 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm

see you, Jayden! Have fun!

View user profile

104 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

-trots back in- I ISH BACK! ZOMG....headaches are bad :/ ...but life is good now -nodnod- SO I ish back......clearly......SO yeah...-glances around awkwardly-....I'll just leave this thread now -trots out-

......SHRUBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...okay I'm done XD

105 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I don't know how often I'll be here anymore. I'm devoted more to another RP with a friend of mine. It isn't about OOC. Just RP. I don't like the format of this site. I'll come in every so often, but I won't be on all the time anymore. So..yeah.

View user profile

106 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

i kiindda agree with Eliza, about the part about too much OOC. But dont worry, I will still be on here a lot. Eliza, what site are you going to be on more? I just wish we RPd more on this site.

View user profile

107 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 am

It's not a site. I'm RPing via email with my friend. It's a little bit easier that way because I'm always on my email and I'm not always here. And thank you for agreeing with me about too much OOC. Jayden doesn't agree with me on that.

View user profile

108 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

mm. i joined for the RPing, NOT the OOC!!

View user profile

109 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Exactly! That's why it is a ROLE PLAYING SITE, not an OUT OF CHARACTER site.

View user profile

110 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

I reply to threads that are not dead that were put up before christmas!!! As long as the threads are active, I keep going. The thing with "too much ooc"... If you dont want OOC, just dont post ooc, its that easy! Pretty much the only ooc I really post in is this one, randomness, and harry potter. OOC is like help for people that dont have must to RP.

I'm sorry you want to leave Eliza, we will miss you and I hope you have fun RPing with your other friend... I guess Eliza isnt coming to mitchel's house anymore...

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

111 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 pm

I'll be on sometimes! Just not often during the school year! I guess I should have clarified that a little bit! So, Eliza shall come to Mitchel's house!

View user profile

112 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 pm

okay good, I was worried

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest

113 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Sorry about that, Mitchel! I didn't mean to worry you! I'll be on! Just not that much when school is in session. Sad

View user profile

114 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Alrighty....so...with school and all...life for me has gotten really busy. So...I won't be as active as I have in the past.....which, I know, wasn't very active...but I've found myself exhausted when I get home from school, and not really wanting to be on the computer. I will still have time to be here on the weekends, but I won't be on as much during the week days.....plus, I'm planning to try out for the Musical this year, so that will take up a lot of time. Sooo, I guess this is a "so long," because I will still be here...just a whole lot less active.

115 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

aww, bye Jayden. Me, on the other hand, I will be here more than summer, because i go to the computer right after school and on the weekends. So I will be on here pretty much every day for an hour or so, if homework and tennis allows me to.

View user profile

116 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 am

I probably wont be on very much, or at least I wont role play as much before.

117 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm with Jayden here. I'll get on for a little bit on the weekends...but that will be it...I'm so busy with school and crap right now. I guess this is a "so long" for me as well. I'll try to get on, though. It will just be a little tough.

View user profile

118 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Okay, so I've found more time than I did than the first week of school...which is crazy right? XD But I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm officially back, and I'm hopefully going to start RPing a little more again. However, plan to not see much of me during the month of November, for NaNoWriMo.....-nodod-

....And I know I will be gone the weekend of October 14th, for I will be doing speech-ish stuff -nodnod-

BUT FOR NOW!!!!! I say "Greetings, Earthlings!"

119 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm

This is kind of a "so long"/"let's hope this works" kind of thing for me.

Good news: I'm in the Pit Orchestra for the Musical! Bad news: Practice starts Monday from 3:30-5:30 every school day (with a few exceptions like long weekends and such things) until the end of October...then practice is from 3:30-6:00. So yeah. Don't plan on me being on that much until Decemberish. I'm sorry, guys. I'll miss you! I'll try to get on during the weekends and after practice if I don't have too much homework.

Bye, guys! *hugs Odie, Mitchel. glomptackles Jayden*

View user profile

120 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey guys, I will see you on the weekends, but not so much on weekdays... I seem to have loads of homework every night...so yeeah. sya

View user profile

121 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm

-just reproclaiming the "October 14th stuff"-
Yeah...I'm out for this weekend....however, I should be back Saturday afternoon....or Sunday....-nodnod-
Though, I might be able to sneak on this weekend ^-^

122 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Alrighty Jayden! ta ta for now!

123 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm

-trots back in-
SHYELLOOOOOOOOO! I ish back....dur XD

124 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey, people.

I don't think I'm going to come on this site too much because NOBODY is replying to the theater or the haunted library. So...once I get an email saying someone has replied to the forums I am under...I won't be on that much. Sorry.

View user profile

125 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Hey guys....I just wanted to let you know that I won't be on as much as before......with school, and practicing for choir, and Speech, and all this other fun stuff I don't know how often I'll be able to get IC stuff....plus my Jay-muse isn't to hot right now.....

So, ta ta! I'll come back RP active when I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum