Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scissors? Don't mind if I do! (Open Thread)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie swung open the surprisingly large door of the barber shop and walked in. He had just ran from his house after he had looked in the mirror and decided that he looked absolutely dreadful. Odie slowly scanned the room and noticed a small pair of scissors on one of the desks. "Hmmm.." Odie thought aloud. He gently picked up the shears and starting clipping at his hair. "Of course I know what I'm doing.." Odie said aloud. After a series of clippings, he looked into the mirror. Odie gasped in fear.

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was limping along the road and saw Odie walk into the barber shop. Mitchel hadn't been in the barber shop in a long time, and he had a feeling that with Odie in there, things were going to be interesting. He slowly strided in and watched as Odie snipped away with tiny scissors at his brown hair. Mitchel almost laughed out loud, but held back so Odie could concentrate. Later, he realized that laughing wouldn't have made Odie's predicament much worse. Mitchel let loose when he saw Odie's face when he looked in the mirror. "Oh my gosh Odie! I didn't know that was even possible!"

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie snapped out of his daze and realized what a stupid face he had been making. Odie jumped when he heard Mitchel's voice. "Oh my gosh Odie! I didn't know that was even possible!" Odie slumped down, stunned by the mess he had made on his own head.
"What didn't you know was possible: The face, or the hair?" Odie questioned glumly. "I can't believe myself. I swear I knew what I was doing!" Odie looked down in frustration, unable to look at his hair any longer. "I LOVE my hair, Mitchel! What am I supposed to do now?"

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel gave a sympathetic smile. "We could waste it all back on, with the rist of it looking worse of course. Umm..." Mitchel limped around the room trying to think of something to do. He didn't have the money to bring him into London to get it fixed... Mitchel had a brilliant idea. One that would work of course, bit was also completely insane. "Odie, I think we'll have to shave your head."

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie had been zoning out of what Mitchel was saying, until his last sentence caught his attention. "Odie, I think we'll have to shave your head."

Did Mitchel actually just say that? Did that sentence actually just come out of Mitchel's mouth? "MITCHEL, ARE YOU INSANE?!" Odie screamed. Odie flung himself out of the door and started running back towards his house. This couldn't happen. Odie's precious, precious hair.. all to waste?! All of a sudden, Odie stopped. It had to be done. He started slowly walking back towards the barber shop.

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel watched Odie storm over toward his house. He sighed and prepared to limp after him, but Odie turned back. He found it almost funny how Odie seemed to care so much about his hair, but had just been the person ruining it himself. When Odie came back, Mitchel grabbed a piece of stray cloth, shoved Odie into the barbers chair, and tied him up so he wouldn't run away. "It'd only have to be a buzz cut," he sait as he walked over to get the razor, "It'll grow back, don't worry." Then, Mitchel pressed the button.

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was surprised by how strong Mitchel was when he dragged Odie into the barber'r chair and tied him up there. He flinched when he heard the sound of the buzz cutter. Odie looked down and heard Mitchel say something, but didn't bother to interpret it. He glanced up as Mitchel started going towards his head with the buzzer. Odie would miss his hair. the hair that attracted Jayden. The hair that had been with him.. through thick and thin... a single tear rolled down Odie's cheek when he looked up in the mirror once again.

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel saw a tear roll down Odie's cheek, and almost felt bad. He snapped out of it though, Jay would like him a lot more with a buzz cut that with this hair! Mitchel slowly glided the razor along Odie's head, being careful to keep all the hair the same length and to not cut Odie's head when he flinched. He turned the chair around so Odie wouldn't freak out by actually watching his hair disappear, and told him to close his eyes. Several minutes later, Mitchel was finished. He turned the chair back toward the mirror and announced his masterpiece. "Behold! The new Odie Hoff!"

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was squeezing his eyes shut the whole time Mitchel was shaving his head. When Mitchel turned his chair back towards the mirror, Odie almost fainted at what he saw. He looked...GOOD! He looked amazing! Better than with the long hair! "It's.. a blessing in disguise, Mitchel." Odie stuttered. "I look.. really, really good." A smile crepted across Odie's face. "Thanks, Mitchyboy! Just wait until Jayden see's THIS!"

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was happy with his work, but he gave Odie a wier'd look when he was called "Mitchyboy" "She'll love it Odie, but Mitchyboy would like it better if Odieboy wouldn't call Mitchyboy MITCHYBOY!" He laughed, but gave odie a creeped out look to get the point across.

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie giggled when Mitchel mentioned him calling Mitchel "Mitchyboy".

"But I decided that it's time for you to have a nickname, Mitchel! What about Mitchy, then? Hmm, Mitchyboy?" Odie was now just doing this to annoy Mitchel. "Ahh, Mitchel. I'm just jokin' ya. No need to freak out or anything." Odie paused, in thought. "Hey, we should get Jaygirl in here to see this buzzycut of mine!" Odie smiled, amused by himself.

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((I'm joining this XD))

There was a lot of commotion coming from the barber shop as Jay had walked passed, so she decided to investigate. She walked in, and saw Mitchel holding an electric razor, and Odie with his hair gone. All. Gone. "Hey, we should get Jaygirl in here to see this buzzycut of mine!" Odie said.

"Don't call me that, Odie," Jay said, walking up to the two guys. She stopped behind Odie's chair, resting one of her hands on it, while the other grabbed a pair of scissors from the vanity. "Maybe you need a haircut too, Mitchel. You're getting pretty shaggy."

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked at Jayden in horror when she said that last sentence. He thought Odie was being stupid about his hair, but now he knew what Odie felt like. He backed against the wall, "Now careful Jay, those can be dangerous. Maybe you could just set those back down on the table, and you can... I don't know... compliment Odie?" He was seriously freaked out. Nobody had ever cut Mitchel's hair except himself, and he didn't want that to change.

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

As soon as Odie said his last sentence, Jay walked in. "Don't call me that, Odie." Odie blushed.
"Sorry, Jay, inside joke." Odie paused when he saw Jay pick up a pair of scissors from the vanity. "Maybe you need a haircut too, Mitchel. You're getting pretty shaggy." Jay said. Odie smirked as Mitchel backed up against the wall. Odie heard Mitchel suggest commenting on Odie's new buzz cut to Jayden. "Mitchyboy, I don't need a compliment. But you need a haircut."

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel glared at Odie. "No, I do not! I'm just fine the way it is!" He then looked to Jayden. "And I dont trust her with scissors near my head!" He smirked, but was still well freaked out about the whole thing. He grabbed a razor blade off the table. "I have a rozor, and I have no idea how to use it!" He laughed, "But, boy I'll try!"

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((I shall wait for Jay to reply))

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

"Oh, come on, Mitchel. I'm not that bad with a pair of scissors," Jay smiled at Odie, when he apologized. "It's not a problem," she winked at him, then her face went dead serious, "just don't do it again."

"Mitchyboy, I don't need a compliment. But you need a haircut," Odie said, as Mitchel seemed, at least to Jayden, that he was scared out of his mind.

"No, I do not! I'm just fine the way it is!" Mitchel said, as he had his back against a wall. "And I don't trust her with scissors near my head!"

Jayden made a face, "I take offense to that, Mitchel Kolamahar." She didn't know why she had used his last name, but she felt as though it added a bit more emphasis. "I think that would be justified by a haircut."

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel stood his ground. "No... Just no. I can't let you cut my hair. I was helping Odie by cutting his hair, you should have seen him before! Me though, I'm fine, I don't need a haircut." Mitchel gripped the razor a little harder, not exactly sure what he was going to do with it.

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Mitchel looked scared to death. "No... Just no. I can't let you cut my hair. I was helping Odie by cutting his hair, you should have seen him before! Me though, I'm fine, I don't need a haircut."

Odie rolled his eyes. "NOW who is being all protective about their hair? Oh and by the way, I think she DID see me before, didn't you Jay? You saw how long it was, just like Mitchel's?" Odie sneered as he continued admiring his own buzz in the mirror. "It grows back, doesn't it Mitchel? Go on Jay, do it!"

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"Odie, she didn't see you after you ruined your head with your crappy scissor skills!" Mitchel suddenly had an Idea. "Okay, I'll play this gamt," he said slyly, "I let Jayden cut my hair, and then odie and I can cut Jay's hair. How does that sound?" Mitchel was sure that this plan would work, Jay would never let Odie near her head with a scissors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum