Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Argument Thread

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Argument Thread Empty Argument Thread Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

This is where arguments can happen so other threads dont get clogged up with... arguments. XD

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

2Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Can I have an argument with myself!?!?

No, I cannot.

Yes, I can.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

NO.

YES.

NO!

YES!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Haha. I win!

No, I did.

I did.

No.

Yes.

etc.

3Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

umm... I dont know If that would be spam or not...

4Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

i think it is... anyway, lets reserve this for real arguments so threads dont get clogged up, like Mitchel said. starting... NOW.

5Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

BUT IT ALREADY STARTED ODIE!!!
((my argument is over))

6Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

This is for Jayden:

I don't like how you are bossing me around and keep telling me about the stupid rules. If I don't feel like putting five words in (( )), then SUCK IT UP.

7Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Actually, Eliza, I'm just doing my job as an administrator, trying to make sure that the rules, that you have been aware of the entire time you have been on this site, are being kept, and not broken. I'm not bossing, I'm reminding. That's my job.

8Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yeah, well you aren't a really good Admin. I think you're just abusing your power.

9Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Um. First of all, I'm doing my job. I'm not "abusing my power." Abusing my power would be me banning your IP if you hadn't done anything. Reminding you of the rules is not "abusing my power."

Second of all, I would like to see you try to run this site. I would like to see what you would do in my situation. Would you be trying to keep the rules that have been the same for just short of a year, or change them for one user, that, apparently, can't follow the rules...that or doesn't try to follow them.

10Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

You make it sound like this site actually has an impact to the world. It isn't a job. It isn't some company. IT'S A STUPID SITE WITH STUPID THINGS LIKE WAY TOO MUCH OOC THAN RP. I thought this was an RP site, Jayden..not an OOC.

11Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Making sure that things are being kept in order, on this site, yeah that is a job. ...And I never said that it was a company, in fact, I don't even remember thinking of it as a "company" until you brought it up.

Now, I would like to point out.....this is OOC here, so you are clearly not at fault for "too much OOC." Now, we have more members, that will hopefully be more active than the rest of them who joined and became inactive, then we won't have as much of a problem.

This is a "stupid" site? I think that because this is entirely thought up of two people's imaginations, that it is not stupid. Second of all, I didn't know that this site had a brain, because as far as I knew, it was an inanimate thing. Thusly, it cannot be "stupid."

12Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Jayden, you are so stupid. You honestly need to think what this is like in MY shoes, okay? I don't have to follow your dumb rules or any of those things. Yes, this is part of OOC. I'm here to complain about it. You need to spend more time on the RP part of the site. We've been waiting for you in certain RP sections of the site. Instead, you are going around, making DUMB SIGGY THINGS that aren't needed to RP!

Thankfully, my friend is a true RP extrodinare. She's been RPing for years. I love the RP that we're doing because not only is it FUN, we don't need a stupid Admin like you to go tell us to have at least fifty words to our postings/emails. Sometimes we only have like 20 words and that's okay! We don't need 50 words to say something like "Sean Cassidy held Emma Futura in his arms and gazed into her hazel eyes." I think a post like that is good enough! Why have something like 50 words?

Your rules are kind of stupid. Just saying.

Okay.

*bows out*

13Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I know I made some spelling errors. I'm just too lazy to look right now.

14Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I would remind you of the double post rule, but I think I will refrain from that...

And Eliza, If this site is stupid, just dont come on anymore.

50 word rule is so you can have random fluff to make the mental picture of the Rp more exciting, like wind and specific emotions.

Siggys are fun, because they are fun, just because they are fun.

I am done now... *backs away*

15Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

1. I actually had a thing saying ((double posting! I'm sorry!)) but apparently that didn't appear. Didn't you notice the big gap at the top?

2. I really don't want you to get involved in this, Mitchel. This is about Jayden not being a good Admin.

3. I think the random fluff is pointless. My friend and I don't use it, and we're having a great time. I got over 1,000 emails this summer from her with our RPing. Sure we don't use 50 words, but we still have fun.

16Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Um, I think because this is a public site, and thread, that Mitchel has the right to be here if she wants to.

Second of all......please explain to me how I'm a bad admin. I would really like to see how your Glee site has been going. How many members does it have? How much role playing does it have?

Thirdly, but how much more fun would it be to read what is going on other than just the dialogue? I find it a lot more entertaining to know what else is going on rather than just the dialogue.

17Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Just because I don't have a lot of people on a site that I don't have anymore does not mean I'm a bad admin. YOU'RE the bad admin because you aren't treating all of your members with respect.

About my FUN RP with my friend...it's more than dialogue. We have things happening that we describe. We just don't use 50 words. I don't think 50 words are needed for every RP post on this dumb site.

*bows out*

18Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Um...
...I'm pretty sure that if there were someone that is breaking the rules that I would warn them about it. I'm respectful to the members, however, you are not respectful to your admins. Which is rule number 19, please review it.

Oh really? When I read them, I didn't see really anything that was not just dialogue.

Thirdly, now I'm going to be the one leaving, so that I can finish the post that I've been working on for three hours, when two thirds of it has been interrupted by this thread.
-leaves- -is gone, and not coming back-

19Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Stop telling me what to do. I don't give a darn if you are an admin. I'm not listening to you anymore.

You didn't read those emails very well, then. There are so many emails where no one is speaking. Maybe you should have actually read them, not just skim them like I know you did. Thankfully, I have a friend that actually KNOWS real RP ((I don't know Mitchel and Odie uber well so I can include them in on friends that actually knows how to RP. They're good.))

And another thing..even if you aren't coming back, I know someone will read this and probably tell you, Jayden. I showed my friend that I RP with this site. She said "The Admin Jayden Clarke doesn't know real RP and should stop bossing people around." If you don't believe me, I can forward that email to anybody that wants to see it.

And thank goodness you aren't coming back to here. You already destroyed everything else. *praises the lord*

20Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

I apologize for butting in like this, but why exactly do we have this thread? No offense to the person who came up with it, but I think it sort of gives the site an unfriendly atmosphere.

21Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

before people were arguing all the time in the randomness thread, so here is a place that it isn't in the way, and not everybody has to read it. Read through the Randomness thread and you'll see what I mean.

22Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

Heh... OK... I still think it's unfriendly, but I guess it's better to be all in one thread than in all of them. *shrug*

23Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

It's the best I can do...

24Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

i think its a great idea... oh we should right essays! Argument thread: superman or scumbag?

25Argument Thread Empty Re: Argument Thread Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-cough- Superman...-cough-
I'm pretty sure I was one of the only people to say that when we did it XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum