Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

So... simply... If you are coming back to the site, or leaving for a while... no matter the reason.... post it here!

Jayden will be gone from starting today, until no more than Sunday... for she is going to Student Congress tomorrow, and for today... well... I need to write my bill...... BYE GUYS!! See you on Monday!

2Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hey guys. I'm here to say that I won't be on until IDK when...just too much school work and feeling sad...so bye.

3Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Ok...I ish back! early... oh.. and Bye Eliza!! Sad haha I will see you soon....maybe.... idk XD

4Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Bye Eliza! Welcome back Jayden, this thread is a good idea!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

5Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

yeah, agreed. well, i WAS gone from thurs to sun, but i am back now..Smile

6Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Yippie!!!!! We shall now party!!! -parties- XP

7Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

uhhhh yeah, sure... party.

8Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

umm, I will be here untill I find somthing better (unlikley)

9Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hey guys! I'm back!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!

10Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Welcome Back, Eliza!!! But now... I hash to go Sad But I might be on sometimes, occasionally. I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, which will take up most of my month. BYE!

11Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

OH NO! I mean... NaNoWriMo is really cool... but... what about the forest thread? I NEED YOU! Some admin you are... you never post anything...

12Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

What is NaNoWriMo?

13Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

One: five words per OOC please Eliza
And two: NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, meaning, I will be writing 50000 words by November 30th, 2010.

14Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

One: No. I think the five word rule is stupid. I won't change it.

Two: Sorry to sound snobby but...that's it? 50,000 words isn't that much. I have written that many words...and probably more...in a DAY. And you might think "no you haven't." But I have...

15Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

One: The 5 word rule isn't stupid, it is simply to prevent just one word answers to OOC posts, and you are not authorized to change that rule.

Two: Fifty thousand words. Plus school work, and extracurricular activities? That is hard. And I am now ending the spam in the Returning and Leaving Thread.

//end spam//

And.. I am back, just I won't be too active because of NaNo.

16Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Jayden...email me ASAP...something bad has happened...well, a lot of bad things, actually.

17Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

AHH! Spam... spam is not good... STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE

18Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Okay, so IDK how often I'll be on here now...so don't be surprised if I am not on for a long time.

19Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Aww, we will miss you when you are gone, Eliza.

20Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I will too! I will too! umm, I might not be on very much this weekend, because I'm going to, and in some plays.

21Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Okay guys!! I am back now!! Musical is over now so I am free!! But I probably won't be on from Thanksgiving to like that Saturday or something...IDK...I might be on like all day Wed...but you never know!! I might be busy then!! Okay I'm going to shut up now!

22Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

YAY!! Welcome back, Eliza! Now... mesa thinks that we should RP when my muse comes back....

23Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hey, guys....O.M.G. You guys know why I was feeling all crappy and stuff? Well...the guy who said he hated me...we are talking again!! YAY!! HAPPY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

24Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Jayden...spaz much? ((sorry for double posting...))

25Returning and Leaving Thread Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

NO SMAM!!! SPAM IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!! ALL RANDOM SPAM BELONGS IN RANDOMNESS THREAD!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum