Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 am

So... simply... If you are coming back to the site, or leaving for a while... no matter the reason.... post it here!

Jayden will be gone from starting today, until no more than Sunday... for she is going to Student Congress tomorrow, and for today... well... I need to write my bill...... BYE GUYS!! See you on Monday!

2 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Hey guys. I'm here to say that I won't be on until IDK when...just too much school work and feeling sad...so bye.

View user profile

3 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Ok...I ish back! early... oh.. and Bye Eliza!! Sad haha I will see you soon....maybe.... idk XD

4 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Bye Eliza! Welcome back Jayden, this thread is a good idea!

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

5 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm

yeah, agreed. well, i WAS gone from thurs to sun, but i am back now..Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 am

Yippie!!!!! We shall now party!!! -parties- XP

7 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

uhhhh yeah, sure... party.

View user profile

8 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 pm

umm, I will be here untill I find somthing better (unlikley)

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest

9 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey guys! I'm back!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!

View user profile

10 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 am

Welcome Back, Eliza!!! But now... I hash to go Sad But I might be on sometimes, occasionally. I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, which will take up most of my month. BYE!

11 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

OH NO! I mean... NaNoWriMo is really cool... but... what about the forest thread? I NEED YOU! Some admin you are... you never post anything...

12 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

What is NaNoWriMo?

View user profile

13 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:15 pm

One: five words per OOC please Eliza
And two: NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, meaning, I will be writing 50000 words by November 30th, 2010.

14 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 am

One: No. I think the five word rule is stupid. I won't change it.

Two: Sorry to sound snobby but...that's it? 50,000 words isn't that much. I have written that many words...and probably more...in a DAY. And you might think "no you haven't." But I have...

View user profile

15 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

One: The 5 word rule isn't stupid, it is simply to prevent just one word answers to OOC posts, and you are not authorized to change that rule.

Two: Fifty thousand words. Plus school work, and extracurricular activities? That is hard. And I am now ending the spam in the Returning and Leaving Thread.

//end spam//

And.. I am back, just I won't be too active because of NaNo.

16 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Jayden...email me ASAP...something bad has happened...well, a lot of bad things, actually.

View user profile

17 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:14 pm

AHH! Spam... spam is not good... STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE

18 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Okay, so IDK how often I'll be on here now...so don't be surprised if I am not on for a long time.

View user profile

19 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 am

Aww, we will miss you when you are gone, Eliza.

20 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 am

I will too! I will too! umm, I might not be on very much this weekend, because I'm going to, and in some plays.

21 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Okay guys!! I am back now!! Musical is over now so I am free!! But I probably won't be on from Thanksgiving to like that Saturday or something...IDK...I might be on like all day Wed...but you never know!! I might be busy then!! Okay I'm going to shut up now!

View user profile

22 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:10 pm

YAY!! Welcome back, Eliza! Now... mesa thinks that we should RP when my muse comes back....

23 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

Hey, guys....O.M.G. You guys know why I was feeling all crappy and stuff? Well...the guy who said he hated me...we are talking again!! YAY!! HAPPY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

View user profile

24 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Jayden...spaz much? ((sorry for double posting...))

View user profile

25 Re: Returning and Leaving Thread on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

NO SMAM!!! SPAM IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!! ALL RANDOM SPAM BELONGS IN RANDOMNESS THREAD!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum