Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randomness for Off-Topicness

+12
Ninja
Star Parker
Ariel Radcliffe Henderson
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Skyler Harley
Zafirah Dunn
Sarah Ford
Eliza Corke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Odie Hoff
Jayden Clarke
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

You need to reply to the theater!!!

727Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

how is she supposed to reply to thr theatre? she left!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

728Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-totally forgot about that- XD
she also might be coming back >.>
but not for a while XD

729Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Jay is next in line for the order in that post!

730Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

yes....but being that Jay left...she is no longer in the posts.....until she comes back

731Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

But you said you had that plan to come back! If you won't reply, then who will? And Mitchel should return to the library! Please?

732Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

return to the library? He's still in there

733Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

garh im not in any threads right now!!

734Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:17 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

well there should be a thread for when Jay climbs up in da tree...

735Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Exactly! That is the theater thread!

And Mitchel, I just meant that you should reply. I'm sorry I wasn't being really clear.

736Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

Hello all. <3

*yawns* Anyone want to RP with a very freaked out British girl?

737Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

sure, why not? no reason not to Smile

738Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Oh Carly...your siggy amuses me XDDD

739Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:21 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Wait a minute...who is Carly? Isn't that personal info? I am confused....

740Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

no... hahahaha

That's her name on HBH, and Jay's is Jenn, and I am Alex XD

741Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Gah!!! I hate being so confused!!!

Mitchel...can you please reply to the library soon?

742Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

To make it less confusing:
I use the names that I'm used to.....on the internet XD
like....Mitchel, I will probably end up calling Alex sometime or another XD
Arielle is usually Nicole/Dracoleson
-thinks- and I THINK if I have this person right, that Eleanor would be Mal/Mallorie.......I'm not entirely sure on this one yet....because she's not Evie (Emily/Ari/-insert other names here-) nor is she Fiffy -nodnod-
Kia is Laul
and......I'm pretty sure Misty joined......O.o -needs to go check that-
if not...well then I'm making a complete fool of myself XD

...that last part was merely for myself...kinda O.o so that I know who is who and whatnot XD

743Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

YOU SHOW THE LIGHTS THAT STOP ME TURN TO STONE~

... I had to.

744Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

50 pages!! rock on, randomness thread!

745Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

OOOOOH YEEAAAAH!!!! that's a lot of pages... I would read through them all, but I know whats in there...

746Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:27 am

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

Mehhhhhhh... I'm sick. Sad NO fun whatsoever.

747Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

OH NO!!! *gives magical cheese-its* I hope you feel better... they work better than magic beans XD

748Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

MAGIC BEANS! "ONLY A FOOL WOULD TRADE A COW FOR SOME BEANS!" *Jack's Mother throws beans to the ground, storms off*

I LOVE "Into the Woods" so much!

749Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

but Brother Grimm beats all... "BEANS!?! YOU IDIOT! SHE'S GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

750Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 30 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

i think they r pretty much the same thing. Mitchel, do you want to come with me to that play? we can take you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum