Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randomness for Off-Topicness

+12
Ninja
Star Parker
Ariel Radcliffe Henderson
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Skyler Harley
Zafirah Dunn
Sarah Ford
Eliza Corke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Odie Hoff
Jayden Clarke
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

OMG I LOVE Imogen Heap! Just saying.

I'm sorry for your loss, Mitchel, but I'm glad you have Enya in your life now.

852Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

okay somebody needs to start a christmas thread. like, now.

853Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yeah....but...instead...I'll do this:

♫WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY A CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!♫

But...if you're Jewish...XD

♫Oh - dreidel, dreidel, dreidel
I made it out of clay
And when it's dry and ready
Then dreidel I shall play!♫

And my source is here: http://bussongs.com/songs/dreidel_dreidel_dreidel.php

854Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I got a newsies poster, an ipod, and a knife... hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!! XD XD XD

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

855Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Merry not-Christmas!
Happy boxing day!
Happy St. Stephen's Day!
....and happy birthday to my uncle XD

AND
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee two turtledoves, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!!!!

^It's the second day of Christmas

Last edited by Jayden Clarke on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops XD)

856Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hey, everyone!

How has everyone been the last few days? I've been uber busy because I was out of town! Smile

857Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

This site is so... dead. O.o

858Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

I'll say!

I tried to get a post up last night/this morning....but my muse was being dumb :/

859Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

A very VERY slow. painful. death.

860Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

i wish you could just open up your fridge and eat some muse. actually, my mind is overblown with muse stuff at the moment

861Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

...Anyone else want to make this site revive?

I actually thought of a plot while in the Emma's Express....
it's rather interesting....and make a good fanfic...-runs off to bed to start writing- XD

862Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Holy monkeys! I haven't been on this site FOREVER!

Guess what, guys!? I'm an NFL member now! Smile

863Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:59 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

YAYY!!! NFL is cool... not football though I hate that NFL... DONT WORRY EVERYONE!!! MITCHEL IS ALIVE AND WELL!!! though... he might not want to post very much... XD LOVE YOU GUYS!!! *girly laugh* hehehehehehehe!

864Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Oh, dear...NFL football fail! We thought of the acronym first! Smile

865Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I had a dream that everyone on the speech team had to do their speech ( or one of their speeches) in front of a huge audience, and it was like a show that people payed to watch. It was in the auditorium.

866Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

Oh hey guys.

It's been a while.

867Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Mitchel....the PAC auditorium.....or the Auditorium auditorium? XD

PRONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -glomptackles-
-immature chuckle-......you have 69 posts.......heh heh

868Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

-__-

ONLY YOU would point that out. XDD

869Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Very Happy

JUST LIKE THAT ONE MOVIE! XDDDDDD
Hey, besides...it's gone now XD

870Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

"That one movie". So descriptive. But I know what you mean. XDD Because you're the only person who would've thought of that.

871Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

oh my gosh jay I LOVE THAT GIF!!!

872Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Ello, people! Marching Band starts in 28 days! (That's exactly four weeks!) And....PROM IS IN 23 DAYS! (breathes in and out slowly) XD

873Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-super excited for prom-
-hums Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera-

874Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

*bounces in* GRZZZZZZBTSSSSBTACHSKKKKKKSZZZZ.
Just thought I'd share some dubstep with you guys.

875Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 35 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

OMG MITCHEL!
I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY!

-pokes Prongs-
Eff. Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum