Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randomness for Off-Topicness

+12
Ninja
Star Parker
Ariel Radcliffe Henderson
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Skyler Harley
Zafirah Dunn
Sarah Ford
Eliza Corke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Odie Hoff
Jayden Clarke
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hmmm....I don't want to go too easy on you, though....THEREFORE you must pay for part of concessions at the next pep band...because you owe me like $3 in pep band food.

977Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Venus Harrison

Venus Harrison

...I'll think about it. By the way, this is still Odie Smile

978Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Odie, are you trollin' on other accounts? Very Happy

979Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Actually, it's my account. Just a different character Smile

980Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Sparrow Payton wrote:Whoo! I'm on my 24TH post! I'm on a roll! But considering that most active members have at least 100 posts, I guess I'm a little slow...

Let's not forget that we've been here....forever XD

981Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Forever, but on and off... I dont think I've been on here for about a month....

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

982Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hello, people!

All I can say is I had a BLAST with Odie and Mitchell on Tuesday. Smile You two and the two guys are so awesome. I'm going to adopt you all this summer. Smile ((Well, except for Odie and Mitchell, because you guys are my family anway....)) We need to do that again sometime! Very Happy

983Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

SFTDP

I have no idea why I had Mitchell instead of Mitchel. I'm sorry!

984Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Haha it's totally fine XD and I had lots of fun too!!! This summer is going to be AWESOME!

985Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

It will be! I'm just going to warn you this: I will bother you, Odie, and the other guys a LOT this summer. >Smile

986Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

haha oh no! I'm so glad I know people other than people in my grade this year though

987Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Me, too! I'm pretty excited! I feel like the five of us (you, Odie, and S&A) need to hang out again. Very Happy And a lot over the summer. XD

988Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

haha definitely! You may need our phone numbers though XD

989Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 40 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I'll probably get them from you guys soon anyway. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum