Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I won't be on at all tomorrow or Monday! I'll be back...hopefully Tuesday.

52Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Good luck on your parades!

53Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

and I'm back west from east.....-nodnod- yeah.....hai
-totally wants to go back just to steal my brother/future-sister-in-law's cat- ^-^

54Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

haha I cant wait to see them again...

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

55Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Thanks, Odie! It helped us get first place last night! Woo-hoo!

As you can see, I'm back....for now....MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

56Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

but you are leaving for Michigan... correct?

57Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yes! I will be leaving...July 6th! But I probably won't be on from July 3rd to the 10th or 11th...I'm so excited for Michigan! *GAH!* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

58Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

yeah, I read your guys schedule... pretty amazing. You get to swim TWICE!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I am obbsessed with swimming...

59Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Hey guys, the Marching Band conversation can be either moved to PM or Randomness thread, mm'kay?

Have fun in Michigan, Eliza!

60Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

hey, everyone! I will be gone from tommorow through tuesday, for an ongoing fourth of July party at my cabin... I will try to get on Tuesday though!!!!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!

61Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

See ya, Odie! Have fun wherever you're going!

62Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Have fun, Odie! Jeez, everyone goes to their cabin on the fourth...I go no where...WAIT!!

I have a parade on the fourth! So I'll see you guys LATER! Very Happy

63Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I am gonna be here all weekend... I am not doing anything on the fourth, yet. XD

64Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

But I invited you to my cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I am going to be gone until Sunday because I'm going to....

MICHIGAN!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BUH-BYE, PEEPS! Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

66Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

im back! word word word

67Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I'm back from Michigan! It was so much fun! Now I'm just uber tired...blek.

68Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Sarah Ford

Sarah Ford

Um, yes, I know that I just joined, but my family is going on a short vacation/roadtrip thing...so I will not be online from now, until next Sunday. *nods* So...yes. *poofs out of Returning and Leaving Thread*

69Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

BYE SARAH!!!!!! I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

70Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

BYE SARAH! Have fun wherever you're going!

Oh...and this is just a forewarning, Jay will not be here Friday, until next Friday.....or Saturday....-shrugs- If I'm too tired, then I won't be online on next Friday XD

71Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

And I will be leaving on sunday, and coming back on sunday... so Odie is in charge while we're gone

72Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

wait....you're coming back on Sunday.......does that mean I don't have a ride home? O.o

73Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I probably won't be on that much. I've got a lot of things on my mind. Plus...I joined a private RP...so I'll be on there WAY more than this site. Sorry!

74Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

haha jayden... oops, I meant friday...

75Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-sigh of relief- XD i was a little concerned there for a moment XDDD

-ends my spam-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum