Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

haha yeah whatever Mitchel said, then.

102Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-trots in- Yesh...hello again
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone tomorrow and most of Friday, because I ish going east again.....so....yeah!
See ya, all!
-trots out-

103Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

see you, Jayden! Have fun!

104Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-trots back in- I ISH BACK! ZOMG....headaches are bad :/ ...but life is good now -nodnod- SO I ish back......clearly......SO yeah...-glances around awkwardly-....I'll just leave this thread now -trots out-

......SHRUBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...okay I'm done XD

105Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I don't know how often I'll be here anymore. I'm devoted more to another RP with a friend of mine. It isn't about OOC. Just RP. I don't like the format of this site. I'll come in every so often, but I won't be on all the time anymore. So..yeah.

106Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

i kiindda agree with Eliza, about the part about too much OOC. But dont worry, I will still be on here a lot. Eliza, what site are you going to be on more? I just wish we RPd more on this site.

107Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

It's not a site. I'm RPing via email with my friend. It's a little bit easier that way because I'm always on my email and I'm not always here. And thank you for agreeing with me about too much OOC. Jayden doesn't agree with me on that.

108Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

mm. i joined for the RPing, NOT the OOC!!

109Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Exactly! That's why it is a ROLE PLAYING SITE, not an OUT OF CHARACTER site.

110Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I reply to threads that are not dead that were put up before christmas!!! As long as the threads are active, I keep going. The thing with "too much ooc"... If you dont want OOC, just dont post ooc, its that easy! Pretty much the only ooc I really post in is this one, randomness, and harry potter. OOC is like help for people that dont have must to RP.

I'm sorry you want to leave Eliza, we will miss you and I hope you have fun RPing with your other friend... I guess Eliza isnt coming to mitchel's house anymore...

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

111Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I'll be on sometimes! Just not often during the school year! I guess I should have clarified that a little bit! So, Eliza shall come to Mitchel's house!

112Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

okay good, I was worried

113Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Sorry about that, Mitchel! I didn't mean to worry you! I'll be on! Just not that much when school is in session. Sad

114Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Alrighty....so...with school and all...life for me has gotten really busy. So...I won't be as active as I have in the past.....which, I know, wasn't very active...but I've found myself exhausted when I get home from school, and not really wanting to be on the computer. I will still have time to be here on the weekends, but I won't be on as much during the week days.....plus, I'm planning to try out for the Musical this year, so that will take up a lot of time. Sooo, I guess this is a "so long," because I will still be here...just a whole lot less active.

115Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

aww, bye Jayden. Me, on the other hand, I will be here more than summer, because i go to the computer right after school and on the weekends. So I will be on here pretty much every day for an hour or so, if homework and tennis allows me to.

116Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I probably wont be on very much, or at least I wont role play as much before.

117Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I'm with Jayden here. I'll get on for a little bit on the weekends...but that will be it...I'm so busy with school and crap right now. I guess this is a "so long" for me as well. I'll try to get on, though. It will just be a little tough.

118Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Okay, so I've found more time than I did than the first week of school...which is crazy right? XD But I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm officially back, and I'm hopefully going to start RPing a little more again. However, plan to not see much of me during the month of November, for NaNoWriMo.....-nodod-

....And I know I will be gone the weekend of October 14th, for I will be doing speech-ish stuff -nodnod-

BUT FOR NOW!!!!! I say "Greetings, Earthlings!"

119Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

This is kind of a "so long"/"let's hope this works" kind of thing for me.

Good news: I'm in the Pit Orchestra for the Musical! Bad news: Practice starts Monday from 3:30-5:30 every school day (with a few exceptions like long weekends and such things) until the end of October...then practice is from 3:30-6:00. So yeah. Don't plan on me being on that much until Decemberish. I'm sorry, guys. I'll miss you! I'll try to get on during the weekends and after practice if I don't have too much homework.

Bye, guys! *hugs Odie, Mitchel. glomptackles Jayden*

120Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Hey guys, I will see you on the weekends, but not so much on weekdays... I seem to have loads of homework every night...so yeeah. sya

121Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-just reproclaiming the "October 14th stuff"-
Yeah...I'm out for this weekend....however, I should be back Saturday afternoon....or Sunday....-nodnod-
Though, I might be able to sneak on this weekend ^-^

122Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Alrighty Jayden! ta ta for now!

123Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-trots back in-
SHYELLOOOOOOOOO! I ish back....dur XD

124Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hey, people.

I don't think I'm going to come on this site too much because NOBODY is replying to the theater or the haunted library. So...once I get an email saying someone has replied to the forums I am under...I won't be on that much. Sorry.

125Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Hey guys....I just wanted to let you know that I won't be on as much as before......with school, and practicing for choir, and Speech, and all this other fun stuff I don't know how often I'll be able to get IC stuff....plus my Jay-muse isn't to hot right now.....

So, ta ta! I'll come back RP active when I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum