Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randomness for Off-Topicness

+12
Ninja
Star Parker
Ariel Radcliffe Henderson
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Skyler Harley
Zafirah Dunn
Sarah Ford
Eliza Corke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Odie Hoff
Jayden Clarke
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

AHHH! Whay cant you two just get along!!

I am super tired and crabby because fire alarms in my house kept me awake ALL night!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

152Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

...long story....I'll tell you later...

Awww! poor Mitchel....Sad -hugs-

153Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Jayden Clarke wrote:I do believe that that was attack an admin... just saying. Warning 1.

Hmm..no. It wasn't. Considering the fact that you had been attacking me many times before, I find this mild. If you REALLY want me to I'll show EVERYONE the NASTY emails you have sent me!

But I believe I am correct when I say that you told me what to do, no? Yep. You told me I couldn't have opinions on people, things, music, etc! Mitchel, I do request that you don't take sides on this. Well, I request everyone on here not to take sides on this!

Thank you and have a good night!

154Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Actually, on this site we have a no verbal abuse rule. If you had read the rules, then, obviously, you would know that we had that. In addition to that, I added warnings. I'm not going to place them here, but I put them up the other day.

When have you ever told me to do something I wanted to do? I do believe that last year, and this year, you have forced me to go on FB and "stalk" people because you were jealous of them. When have I tlold you to do anything, and actually enforced it.

I do believe that Mitchel has the right to take sides on this, because he has the right to an opinion.

Finally, I do believe that this should stay off this site, because this has nothing to do with this and it would just pollute the environment that we have here on KGT

155Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

You actually have told me to stop having opinons on people. Shall I post up the chat history or something to prove that to you?

Oh and I wasn't jealous...I just wanted to find out what was going on because I don't have a FB.

Ohh and this is "Randomness and Off-topic" so I can talk about whatever I want! You CAN'T tell me what to do! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

Why is MITCHEL allowed to have an opinion but I CAN'T!? DIRECT QOUTE from and email/chat message from you "You do NOT have the right to have an opinion on my friends! You have no reason! I DO have a right to have an opinion on your friends, however!"

Hmmmm..why can't I, Jayden?

156Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Im not taking sides, but.... STOP ARGUING ABOUT ME! oh, if you want to continue argument, it might be better to have it over PMs, so you don't leak some Private Info

157Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

The problem is that Jayden keeps bossing me around! I have asked her to stop and she says "You can't tell me what to do!" So why does she get to boss me around?! And I am a YEAR older than her! Sheesh!

158Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Congradulations! you have reached 100 posts! *throws party*

159Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

*PARTYS ALL DAY!! Smile*

Ooops...101...but it is over 100!!

160Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

And to think, all your posts are OOC

161Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yeah...the thing is...not all the people here like me so I feel safer on OOC...

162Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

But in RP,you get to decide what you do. Noone will hate you in RP if you dont give them a reason, and even then, its fake!

163Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

True..but I fear that the Admin (Jayden) won't listen. I see her down the halls at school and she glares at me! How do I know she won't just delete my account with no reason other than that she now hates me!? She has started to get REALLY bossy and when I ask her to stop she accuses ME of bossing her around all the time! And then she insults MY friends and I can't say something less than a compliment about some people she hardly knows!! It is very irritating! Last few days I've been SO ANGRY because of the way she has been to me lately! I want her to change into a better person! I think it would be better for EVERYONE to go through some change. Especially her!

164Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Calm down. RESPECT! umm, well you dont have to RP with Jayden

165Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I know I don't. But I would appreciate it if Jayden would actually TALK to me and EMAIL me instead of looking for ways to delete me from this site. Thank you!

PS I FINALLY replied to the "Eliza is in Town!" one!

166Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Eliza Corke wrote:True..but I fear that the Admin (Jayden) won't listen. I see her down the halls at school and she glares at me! How do I know she won't just delete my account with no reason other than that she now hates me!? She has started to get REALLY bossy and when I ask her to stop she accuses ME of bossing her around all the time! And then she insults MY friends and I can't say something less than a compliment about some people she hardly knows!! It is very irritating! Last few days I've been SO ANGRY because of the way she has been to me lately! I want her to change into a better person! I think it would be better for EVERYONE to go through some change. Especially her!

Acutally, that is the exact opposite. I don't glare at anyone.

Yet again, I quote my statement earlier, I do believer that we should keep this out of OOC threads because this our business. -contemplates making a rant thread-

167Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Jayen, that is a lie. You DO glare at me. And just PLEASE send me an email or SOMETHING! I don't like the way you have been treating me OR my friends! This is unacceptable behavior, Jayden! An Admin should have some maturity, I believe.

168Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

...Eliza, I am pretty sure, as in 158% sure that I don't glare at you, nor your friends. I may ignore you in the hallways, but you did that to me at the beginning of the school year. You glared at me. I don't glare at you. And yet again, this can easily be taken out of this public part of the site. If you have any concerns, or comments you would like to attack me on, then go right a head and PM me. Personally, I don't want to talk to you right now, and you refuse to believe this.

169Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I do believe it, but you are being childish about this situation! You need to understand that you can't boss me around! It isn't that hard to do! When did you start getting so bossy, anyways?

And I DO see you glare at me. The other day when I was with my TRUE, NON BOSSY BEST FRIEND you glared at us.

You need to learn to grow up.

Last edited by Eliza Corke on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

170Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

I am growing up. I am being the bigger person by trying not to fight with you, by ignoring you. I don't glare at you. Your best friend is biased. Believe me. Remember when he didn't talk to you for... how long? Seriously, I asked you to take this to the PM's. So, do it. That is an admin warning if you bring it here again.

171Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

HE. IS. NOT. BIASED. He is my best friend and he loves me for who I am! You are not the "bigger person". No one can be. And if I PM you, how do I know you won't reply!? And seriously get this through your head: YOU. CANNOT. BOSS. ME. AROUND. It is annoying.

Last edited by Eliza Corke on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

172Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

He is biased, because he is your best friend. Verbal abuse, and cyber bullying aren't good things. Cyber bullying is actually against the law, and I have this site to prove it. It is harassment, which is against the law.

173Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

No he isn't. You never liked him even when we were friends. And I find that very annoying. And you still boss me around! I'm older than you!

Oh and if you are going to try to get me arrested, I will also show them the emails you have been sending me in the past year!

174Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

//ends topic// All I am saying right now, is that verbal abuse is SEVERELY frowned upon on this role-playing site.

175Randomness for Off-Topicness - Page 7 Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Fine. But I think telling people they can't have opinions on things, people, etc. is ALSO frowned-upon ANYWHERE! You cannot tell me what to do, Jayden! I'm a year older!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum