Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember ((Open to all!))

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Remember ((Open to all!)) Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

Vincent walked into the town hall, sat down on a small bench and put his head in his hands. "Why can't I just go..." he mutterd.

2Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Venus Harrison

Venus Harrison

"Go where, my love?" Venus's voice drifted and echoed across the room.

3Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

"I don't know," Vincent said, his head still buried in his hands. "Anywhere but here."

4Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Venus Harrison

Venus Harrison

"You know what I'd like to do, Mr. Harrison?" Venus gazed up to his face. "Let's go... by the sea."

5Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

Vincent chuckled a little, "Don't let that get to your head love. I mean the earth. I want to leave this planet."

6Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Venus Harrison

Venus Harrison

"What, and go to mars? Are you crazy?"

7Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

Vincent looked seriously at his wife. "You know what I mean, don't just joke about it. I know you want it too. To just die, even if it means I have to spend an eternity in Hell."

8Remember ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Remember ((Open to all!)) Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Venus Harrison

Venus Harrison

"Sorry to ruin it for you and all, but you are dead my love..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum