Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hoping for the best.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hoping for the best. Empty Hoping for the best. Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was panting when he finally hauled Odie into the church. He and Jayden walked the short distance up to the alter. Mitchel slowly lowered odie to the carpeted floor under the sacred wooden table. Mitchel wiped sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, then staggered to his feet. For the plan to work, they needed one of the angelic spirits. Mitchel looked around, but could see nobody except Jayden and Odie. Mitchel looked around again, then shouted, "HEY! ANYONE! COULD I HAVE A LITTLE HELP.... please?" Mitchel had noticed that his plead had sounded a little rude, so he hastened to add the please at the end.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

2Hoping for the best. Empty Re: Hoping for the best. Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Ella May

Ella May

Ella May looked up suddenly at the sound of someone's nearby plea for help. She stood, glancing for the source of the cry. Looking around the church, she saw someone had entered the church without her knowing. She floated soundlessly across the church, her ringlettes swaying behind her. Stopping, she looked at the injured man, guilt coarsing through her that she didn't have the power to save her own life yet could now save other's lives. Ella May looked at Mitchel. "So I see you need help, yes?"

3Hoping for the best. Empty Re: Hoping for the best. Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked up in amazment at the angel. She looked do beutiful, but there was sadness in her eyes. Mitchel was stuck for words, "umm..." Mitchel looked over at Odie and remembered. "Oh yeah! Odie kinda got hurt. He asked Jay out and then she said no, so he started running around and screaming, and then he probably tripped, because now he's uncouncous. Could you kinda, heal him?" Mitchel said all of this very fast. Mitchel looked at Odie again. The poor guy.

4Hoping for the best. Empty Re: Hoping for the best. Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Ella May

Ella May

Ella May looked at him, seeing sadness for his friend in his eyes. "I;ll see if I can do anything," she sighed. After being dead for so many years, it seemed natural...heeling people that is. Being an Angel would never feel right. She looked at the guy, Odie, resting her hands on his shoulder. After placing one hand on his wound, she stood, Odie beginning to stir. "Just don't let him do anything stupid again, ok?" she said in an akward-silence-hater type voice, her eyes resting a moment to long on Mitchel.

5Hoping for the best. Empty Re: Hoping for the best. Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"AH!" screamed Odie, sitting straight up at once. Odie felt this really weird sensation, then he fell back to the floor, turned over, and puked all over the floor next to him. It was then when he looked into the eyes of a beautiful white woman that was... transparent? Oh yes, Odie remebered.That would be an Angelic Ghost. Odie blushed, purely out of emmbarassment, and set his head back down on the hard wood floor. "Uhh.. Could somebody tell me what is going on here?" Odie asked in a what-the-heck-I-am-really-confused voice. Odie licked his lips, but then almost puked again at the taste of his mud caked lips. Odie looked at his wound. There was just a faint red scratch, and it didn't hurt at all. "Did you.." Odie stopped mid-sentece. He decided he had better not get himself more confused.

6Hoping for the best. Empty Re: Hoping for the best. Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((doesnt somebody need to reply to this??))

7Hoping for the best. Empty Re: Hoping for the best. Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Ella May... I shall talk to her))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum