Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's Talk Promises

2 posters

When you give a promise, don't you keep it? Or do you do it with someone else?

Let's Talk Promises Vote_lcap67%Let's Talk Promises Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Let's Talk Promises Vote_lcap33%Let's Talk Promises Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Talk Promises Empty Let's Talk Promises Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Okay so a long time ago my friend Jayden and I decided to create a website. And now SHE DOES IT WITH MITCHEL OR WHATEVER! SOME PROMISE, DUDE! IDC if I lose this. I'M MAD ABOUT IT! AND HURT! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

2Let's Talk Promises Empty Re: Let's Talk Promises Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Oh my gosh , I didnt understand any of that. I think theres somthing about me being a bad person though?

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3Let's Talk Promises Empty Re: Let's Talk Promises Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:26 pm

You aren't the bad person. It's not your fault. It's Jayden's fault. She promised me a LONG time ago we'd do something like this. But I guess she'd rather do it with you...I'm kinda mad at her. And hurt. Because she broke a promise that it was MY IDEA TO MAKE A WEBSITE!

4Let's Talk Promises Empty Re: Let's Talk Promises Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

And I didn't remember it until you told me. How was I supposed to know that...?
I love how all of your polls have a you win-you win deal. No, I win-you win. Thats AWESOME...
Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum