Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn entered Ghost Town.

2Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was casually strolling down Main Street, rapping out a song using dramatic hand gangster motions. "I saw the police man and I punched him in the eye!
To serve and protect, WHAT A LIE!
I also don't like white people, you shouldn't too
And don't get me started about the jews! I'm a gangster
Grrr I'm mad! I'm a gangster, my rhymes are bad! I'm a gangster!I'm iced out like a freezer,I'm a gangster
I don't listen to Weezer!"

3Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah noticed a strange man walking on the street and reciting some lyrics of a song she didn't recognize. She approched him and asked, " What song is that? It sounds interesting."

4Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie saw a person coming off of the path. "Geez, they're comin' in like ants nowadays." Odie jogged up to the person to say hello.

5Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah saw the man come to her and say hello, so she stuck her hand out -as if she were going to stab him- for him to shake. "Hello. I'm Dunn; Zafirah Dunn. You are?"

6Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"I'm Odie..." Odie trailed off. "So what's your story?" Odie said as he stuck out his hand, returning Zafirah's shake.

7Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

"I'm a girl, 12 years old, mother died, ran away from abusive father. Good summary?" Zafirah asked, still akwardly shaking Odie's hand. She quickly pulled her hand away, hoping she'd made a nice impression.

8Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Yeah, sure." Odie replied, only half listening. "Soo...ahh.. Want me to show you around?"

9Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

" I don't know. This place gives me the creeps." Zafirah said as she shivered. But she really did want to have someone to talk to for a little while. "Never mind what I said. I would like you to show me around!" Zafirah said ecstaticly.

10Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Oh, you're the kind of person that can never make up your mind?" Odie laughed. "Very well then. First stop, the library!"

11Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

"I don't like reading. Could we go elsewhere?" Zafirah pondered.

12Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Oh, the library isn't really the place to go if you want to read..." Odie trailed off. "Let's go to the hotel, then."

13Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

"I do need a place to stay..." Zafirah paused and pondered "What do you do at the library, anyway?"

14Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Empty Re: Zafirah Dunn is comin' to town! Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie suddenly remembered his great fear of the hotel. "WAIT we're NOT going to the hotel!" Odie exhaled. "About the library.. well, if you're a fan of demons we can go there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum