Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Painting is Fun! (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Painting is Fun! (open) Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel walked into the Artisan's Shoppe and went over to a corner where he found paint and a canvas. He smiled and started mixing paints. Once he was done he started gently swishing the paintbrush back and forth, leaving a black trail behind it. He started using different colors until it started to become an organized and abstract mess.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

2Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Re: Painting is Fun! (open) Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza was walking around town when she noticed the Artisan's Shoppe and saw Mitchel there. Eliza became excited, watching Mitchel swishing the paint around with his paintbrush and started to create a beautiful painting. Eliza casually walked in and cleared her throat quietly. "Hello, Mitchel!" Eliza said, smiling. "How are you today?"

3Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Re: Painting is Fun! (open) Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked up when he heard Eliza talking, almost dissappointed that it wasn't someone else, but he didn't show it on his face. "I'm doing quite well, thank you," he said formally, and gave a little sarcastic bow. "My fine lady, would you like to indulge in the emjoyment of catching the likelyness of your imagination?" He gave a warm smile and started laughing a little, then gave her a paintbrush and gestured over to another canvas next to him.

4Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Re: Painting is Fun! (open) Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza could not help but grin when Mitchel bowed dramatically in front of her. She felt herself hiccup a giggle, then feeling guilty for feeling happy when her whole family had died on her. It was only for a split second, but the pain was across her face, but quickly grinned again, hoping Mitchel would not notice. "Of course, my dear sir," Eliza played along. "I would love to indulge my imagination upon this canvas which you presented to me." She thanked Mitchel when she took the paintbrush from his hand. She then closed her eyes and started to paint, not opening her eyes. She felt her emotions spill over herself as she continued to paint. When she was done, she opened her eyes, and gasped. "This is...amazing!" She whispered to herself.

5Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Re: Painting is Fun! (open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel saw Eliza look pained, but she tried to cover it up, so he left her alone. She took his paintbrush out of his hand. "W-what are you doing!" She closed her eyes and started painting a beautiful picture, one that was almost unable to be explained. She was in awe of her handiwork, but all Mitchel could do was look at the paintbrush in her hand. She stole his paintbrush! What the heck!

6Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Re: Painting is Fun! (open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((But...but...Mitchel offered Eliza a paintbrush!))

7Painting is Fun! (open) Empty Re: Painting is Fun! (open) Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Mitchel is joking... sorry if you were confused))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum