Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

A pretty freaky awesome site just turned ONE YEAR OLDER!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS GHOST TOWN!!! We've made it really far in one year. The site has improved, but we can to more. I will make it my goal to make this site perfect, with no need of changes, by August 30th 2012. I had a huge long speech prepared, but I forgot it, so I shall just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KGT!!! (if jay wants to do a speechy thing, she can add it in XD)

Last edited by Jayden Clarke on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...the title was bugging me XD <3 Jay (spelling error))

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

yay kgt!! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youuuu, happy birthday dear kids ghost town, happy birthday to you! that would have been cool if we could have done the site party on kgts birthday!

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

XD
Jay may or may not do a speechy thing.

I just wanted to say that, I have had a blast RPing here for the past year. We've had our ups and downs, just like any other kind of family in the world. I'm glad that there has been a lot of stuff that has helped KGT excel in the world of Role Playing.

....Though I must say, I love how we have nearly doubled our size in just under a year. ....Yay for having mini-KGT conversations in the HBH RAndomness thread ^-^

OH! And I talked to Jake last night, and he said that there would be a slim chance of him coming back....I think there is too much going on for him IRL....so...yeah...
....And I totally spazzed at him when he said "What's KGT"

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

like that one time on skype when I freaked out at him!!! ahh those days...

I AM SO EXCITED HE MIGHT COME BACK!!! we have improved a lot since he was on here

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

I'm going to lock this now......-nodnod-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum