Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picnik

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Picnik Empty Picnik Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I am a very sad human being right now... Picnik is shutting down April 19, 2012, and that is what I use to make my siggies, and random KGT stuff on my computer. So now, the real fun stuff. I, myself, am holding an awesomesauce thingy. So... follow these instructions.

1) all who dont have a Picnik account, MAKE ONE NOW!!!
2) use it to make random KGT stuff, it works best if you make the stuff on a different application ex.) Paint, Gimp, ect. and edit them on picnik.
3) POST YOUR CREATIONS IN THIS THREAD!!!

You can make Graphics of people in KGT, Buildings in KGT, pretty much ANYTHING in KGT! Let your creativity flow!

Be aware that once you post it, all on KGT are able to see AND use it.

Eh-hem... and I may be looking for a new site banner... maybe XD

Sooo... GET PICNIKING!!!!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum