Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odie's question (Jayden, Odie)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was walking along Canute Court, and turned left to go to the forest, onto Elizabeth Way. Odie was planning to go to the creek. This would be a very important day. Odie was going to ask Jayden out on a date to the diner. Odie had been thinking about it for a couple of days in his house, locked up in his attic. Once he had gathered enough courage, he promised himself to go to the creek, and wait for Jayden.
Odie was going to wait until he saw her. This is one of her favorite spots in Ghost Town, is it not? Odie thought to himself. The forest was surely one of her favorite spots, he saw her there all the time on his way to his home. So Odie found the creek, and walked along it until he found a nice, big rock, that was right next to the path that led to some houses that were even deeper into the woods than Odie's house.
Odie sat down on the rock, and waited for ten minutes. After those long minutes in which he saw both a deer and a bunny cross the path, he decided he should start planning what he would say to Jayden.
"Jayden," Odie said in a manly voice. "You simply MUST go out with me on a da-....." Odie's voice trailed off. "No, that's not it." Odie mumbled to himself. Odie kept trying, though, he had to keep trying until he had the perfect one.
Right in the middle of the word "date", Odie heard a cracking noise. Surely this was Jayden. Odie sat down on the rock, looking like he was not paying attention. Odie closed his eyes, then looked up, still closing his eyes "Jayden!" Odie said, opening his eyes right after he said her name. But what he saw was not Jayden. It was just another bunny. "Honestly, Odie, you are just so stupid sometimes." Odie said fiercely to himself.
"Jayden, would you...." Odie shook his head. He would just have to keep trying.

2Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

A nice August day was upon Ghost Town. The sun was high in the sky, it was a nice temperature, and there was a very nice blue sky. After playing piano, despite the horrid tuning of it, she had made her way through the forest. Dodging trees here and there, she found herself half-way between the main part of town, and the creek. Her new-ish iPod Nano, which she had gotten from a store in London was fully charged, and blaring in her ears when one of her favorite songs came on--the 90s classic Mambo Number Five by Lou Bega. Despite it's very suggestive lyrics, Jayden loved the song, and she couldn't help dancing to the song. The line dance she had learned a while back was still fresh in her mind.

She ended up dancing her way to the creek. When she saw Odie, she jumped a bit, and blushed. Odie had said something, but Jayden didn't hear it, she was just thinking Crap....... and blushing harder, while she turned down her iPod. She laughed once, somewhat awkwardly, and pulled the best "cool" face she could get, "Sorry, what was that?" Her eyes locked with his, as she saw something moving on the tree behind his head. Her eyes focused on the moving thing--noticing the giant spider (which was only about the size of an one Euro coin). Her eyes widened as she took a few steps backwards, and screeched.

3Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

When Odie heard a tiny sound, much of what sounded like a song, he abruptly stopped practicing. This had to be her. He had seen her in the past few days blaring her iPod so that everyone could hear it, even though she had ear buds. Only seconds later, there came Jayden dancing around the corner.

Odie held his inevitable laughter in as she made a fool of herself. Although it sounded silly, Odie admired the way she moved her hips like that. He loved everything about her. He managed a giggle as she nearly jumped out of her pants when she noticed him standing there. Immediately, Odie blushed because of the way those blue eyes darted around Odie's rugged features. He noticed her cheeks flushing also. "Sorry, what was that?" She asked.

"Oh, just... um... practicing..." Odie said, still embarrassed. "Jayden, I have to ask you a question. I mean, you might already know what I am about to ask and stuff, but I just wanted to know because I just like really, like, love you and stuff and I see you all the time and I get this, like, feeling in my stomach when you talk to me and I am really glad you are my girlfriend and I know I should be doing this more naturally and stuff but, like, I don't know, I guess I just, like, get really nervous and stuff like that, so if you would maybe just come sit down by me and stuf-- Jayden? Why are you looking past my face? I'm sorry if i'm making this really awkward, but you could at least have some eye con-" Odie's rushed voice was interrupted by a titanic screech coming out of Jayden's mouth. "Jayden! What's wrong? Uh.. Sorry?" Odie turned to look at whatever Jayden was looking at, then completely understood. A hairy spider was there, on the tree. Jayden had a large fear of spiders. Odie then got an idea. He picked up the spider and started to giggle as he bolted towards Jayden at full speed, arm extended with the spider at his fingertips.

4Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((Oh, that's just cruel.........cruel and unusual punishment for the IC girlfriend......and Jay's eyes are grey....my coloring on the siggy isn't realistic XD...as I made it for ShadowPlay and hadn't changed the color for them.....O.o))

What Odie was saying just turned into what the Peanuts' adults sounded like as Jayden's focus was still locked onto the spider. Her eyes shifted back to Odie as she saw him going towards the spider, and she relaxed a little. When he grabbed the spider and bolted towards her, she took off full speed, dodging the trees--yet again--and running away from the terrifying thing. She turned around and hollered, "Odie Hoff, if you bring that thing even remotely near me I swear I'll--" she was cut off as she tripped over a root, and feel with an "Ahhhhh!" She sat there, clutching her leg.

Jayden tried to get up, but her foot was caught underneath the root on which she tripped. Her grey eyes scanned the area to see if there was anything that she could use to her advantage to get her foot out from beneath the root. When she couldn't find anything she tried to lift the root off her ankle. How in the world did I get into this situation? she asked herself, in thought--because the reasons were unknown.

"Odie?" she called out, as she didn't see where Odie was at the time. "Odie, seriously, this isn't funny. You know how terrified I am of spiders. Running around, with that....thing on your hand, attempting to scare the living crap out of me--not okay," she paused, "It's not like I can stay mad at you, though..." Jayden took a small breath, and said, "Plus, my foot is stuck, and I can't get up."

5Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Immediately when Odie started bolting towards Jayden, she took off. He started hysterically laughing as he watched her run as if it were the end of the world. "Jay- den-- it's ju--st a puny little spi-der!" Odie yelled between bursts of laughter, before he broke out into another fit.

He heard her irritated voice call out, "Odie Hoff, if you bring that thing even remotely near me I swear I'll--" her ranting was cut short by a terrified "Ahhh!" as she fell and face planted straight into the soft, wet earth. Odie quickly hid behind a tree so that she could calm down after he knew she was okay. A minute later he heard her voice once again. "Odie, seriously, this isn't funny. You know how terrified I am of spiders. Running around, with that....thing on your hand, attempting to scare the living crap out of me...not okay." A pause. "It's not like I can stay mad at you, though...Plus, my foot is stuck, and I can't get up."

Odie chuckled as he strutted out from behind the tree, spider now abandoned. "Oh Jayden... I love you." Odie smiled as he extended his arm towards the shocked Jayden. "Need a hand?" Odie acknowledged, still chuckling.

6Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

(('Kay...I know I said that I would reply tonight....but I'm exhausted...and need to wake up tomorrow....so I'll reply no later than Saturday -crosses fingers-))

7Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((REPLY NOW JAY I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!))

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

8Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((JJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!))

9Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((odie... You know that you need to have five words in each pooo-ooost! Silly mister moderator))

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

10Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Empty Re: Odie's question (Jayden, Odie) Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

(( sorry.... I will have five words from now on))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum