Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odie's visit to the theater

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel stood up when Odie yelled at him. He heard Jay say somthing, but he didn't really know what it was. "Odie, I'm not "taking your girl". What makes you think that! She's like a sister to me, and would you date your sister? I don't think so! Shouldn't it be you that's trying to make her feel better now? I mean, she's your girl friend! You should be sitting right there," Mitchel pointed to the place that he had been sitting before, "begging for forgivness."

Mitchel walked over to Eliza. "Listen, we're all sorry that your family died, but we've all gone through a lot too. Jay already told you what happened to her. Odie's parents died in a house fire. I didn't even know my parents! I never had a family. Eliza, thats why we're here. To start over, with a new family. We're all in the same boat. I have no idea how the path knew it was us that needed it, but it knew, somehow."

Mitchel looked away from everybody, and walked backstage. He saw a box that was probably filled with props or scripts. He sat down on it, put his elbows on his knees, and his face in his hands. There was way too many things happening all at once here, and he just had to gget away from it.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

27Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Right after Odie burst into the door, he was confused for a second, because he heard two people talking at once. But after he realized it was Eliza and Jayden, he figured that it would be more important to listen to Jayden. Odie just caught the last part of it.

"First of all, Mitchel is like a brother. Nothing more. Second of all, I wouldn't even let that happen." Jayden said.

Odie felt so confused, and terrible and the same time. The only thing he could do now, was just go sit by Jayden and apologize. Sure enough, Mitchel's voice came. "Odie, I'm not "taking your girl". What makes you think that! She's like a sister to me, and would you date your sister? I don't think so! Shouldn't it be you that's trying to make her feel better now? I mean, she's your girl friend! You should be sitting right there," He pointed, "begging for forgiveness."

Then Mitchel walked over to Eliza. "Listen, we're all sorry that your family died, but we've all gone through a lot too. Jay already told you what happened to her. Odie's parents died in a house fire. I didn't even know my parents! I never had a family. Eliza, ng for forgivness."thats why we're here. To start over, with a new family. We're all in the same boat. I have no idea how the path knew it was us that needed it, but it knew, somehow."

Odie nodded his head at the trueness of it, then walked over to Jayden, and sat down where Mitchel had just gotten up. "Jayd-" Odie began, but then he couldn't finish it, for a single tear was now running down his dirty cheek. He looked up, just in time to see Mitchel walk backstage.

28Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

"I'm sorry about Odie and Mitchel," Eliza said softly. "However, I'm not sorry for Jayden!" Eliza glared at her. "You are nothing but a spoiled brat! You only care about yourself and if any boys will drop when you speak to them! That is how you are!" Eliza glanced at Odie as he was trying to make Jayden feel better. Eliza then noticed how Mitchel wasn't there anymore. "Mitchel?" Eliza asked out in the open. Eliza slowly walked backstage to find Mitchel there. Mitchel put his elbows on his knees, and his face in his hands. "Mitchel?" Eliza whispered. Eliza then was next to him. Hesitantly, she put a hand on his left shoulder. "It's okay," Eliza soothed. "It's okay. Do you want to leave?"

29Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Anger rushed through Mitchel when he heard the things that Eliza had said about Jay. None of them were true. She wasn't spoiled at all, and Odie was the first of what Mitchel had seen that was obsessed with her. Mitchel felt footsteps and feld a hand on his shoulder that he knew was Eliza's. "It's okay, I's okay, do you want to leave?" His anger multiplied by ten. Now she was treating him like a little kid! Mitchel grabbed Eliza's hand and shoved it off his shoulder.

"Eliza,please, just stop," Mitchel said quietly, trying to keep under control, "Jay isn't like that. You dont even know her, you cant just judge her. She's the most un spoiled person I know." Mitchel's voice got louder. He was having trouble controling himself. "She is so selfless, she does so much and dosn't expect anything in return. As far as I know, Odie is the only person that I've seen that's obsessed with her. You cant just assume that since she's sad about this, she must be like this all the time. She isn't. You'd probably be acting the same way, or worse if this happened to you. Jayden is the nicest girl I know, and from what I've seen you really dont care about other people's feelings. Just shut up and leave her and me alone." Mitchel got up and stomped further away to a different box, around a corner so nobody could see him. "Leave me alone."

30Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

As Odie was saying sorry repeatedly to Jayden, he heard Eliza start to speak to Jayden. Odie looked up, with just one tear streak still on his cheek.

Eliza said, "I'm sorry about Odie and Mitchel,However, I'm not sorry for Jayden!" A glare from Eliza. "You are nothing but a spoiled brat! You only care about yourself and if any boys will drop when you speak to them! That is how you are!"

Odie was fuming. He abruptly stood up,and started to speak to Eliza. "She is NOT a spoiled BRAT! I think YOU are a spoiled brat! You may NOT speak to my girlfriend that way!!" Odie said furiously. Odie grabbed Jayden's hand. "C'mon, Jayden," Odie said, starting to stomp up the steps. "We're LEAVING." Odie said, just as Eliza walked backstage and said to Mitchel,

"It's okay, It's okay. Do you want to leave?"

Odie paused and shook his head, and kept stomping up the stairs, with Jayden's hand in his.

31Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((...yeah...I'm going to delete the spam now...there has been a mass PM on the posting order that I think would work......I've gotten replies from Eliza and Mitchel...we're just waiting on Odie. SO after this post, may we establish the posting order, please? ^-^
...and my post may or may not have coarse language.....Jayden is not happy....just a warning, if I can't control my sensors))

"...However, I'm not sorry for Jayden." Eliza had just said the wrong thing, that set Jayden off.

Jay stormed over to Eliza. "I dare you to say that one more time," she said, quietly, but loud enough to get the point across.

"You are nothing but a spoiled brat! You only care about yourself and if any boys will drop when you speak to them! That is how you are!"

That's it. Jayden was through with Eliza. Her eyes locked on Eliza's, Jay opened her mouth to yell at Eliza, but Mitchel started first, "Eliza, just stop. Jay isn't like that. You dont even know her, you cant just judge her. She's the most un spoiled person I know," he got louder than he was earlier, which was not a good thing. "She is so selfless, she does so much and dosn't expect anything in return. As far as I know, Odie is the only person that I've seen that's obsessed with her. You cant just assume that since she's sad about this, she must be like this all the time. She isn't. You'd probably be acting the same way, or worse if this happened to you. Jayden is the nicest girl I know, and from what I've seen you really dont care about other people's feelings. Just shut up and leave her and me alone."

Then again, she was just about ready to yell at Eliza, when Odie started yelling, "She is NOT a spoiled BRAT! I think YOU are a spoiled brat! You may NOT speak to my girlfriend that way!!" Odie grabbed Jay's hand, "C'mon Jayden, we're leaving."

Jay pulled her arm back, "So, you guys get to yell at her but I don't? I'm not going anywhere, yet." She turned to Eliza, "Honestly, the guys pretty much covered it. Though, you have no idea who I am, or what I'm like. I'm not spoiled, even though I very well should be, I don't act like it. If I only cared about myself, why the heck would I be here right now? Why would I care about Mitchel, or Odie, if I cared only of myself? Honestly, I could care less if guys drop when I talk to them; all I would want them to know is that I'm not interested, because I have a boyfriend. Finally, that was not your place to say what you said about me. I'm pretty sure that you know nothing about me." Jay turned around, and walked towards the door. Before leaving, she turned to Odie, "I'm going to go find a tree, climb it and then just sit there. You're welcome to come talk, if you'd like to." With that, Jayden went out of the Theater, and headed to the forest.

((Umm.....depending on where this goes, Jay may come back....but for now, she's gone......and there was no coarse language ^-^))

32Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

While Odie was storming up the steps, Jayden pulled her small hand out of Odie's huge, dirty hands.

Jayden started speaking as she pulled her arm away. "So, you guys get to yell at her but I don't? I'm not going anywhere, yet." She turned to Eliza, "Honestly, the guys pretty much covered it. Though, you have no idea who I am, or what I'm like. I'm not spoiled, even though I very well should be, I don't act like it. If I only cared about myself, why the heck would I be here right now? Why would I care about Mitchel, or Odie, if I cared only of myself? Honestly, I could care less if guys drop when I talk to them; all I would want them to know is that I'm not interested, because I have a boyfriend. Finally, that was not your place to say what you said about me. I'm pretty sure that you know nothing about me." Jayden whipped around to face the door, but then looked back at Odie one more time, and said, "I'm going to go find a tree, climb it and then just sit there. You're welcome to come talk, if you'd like to." With that, she opened the door and left.

Odie put his hand back down after he realized that he had been holding it up after Jayden pulled her hand out of his. Odie nodded his head, and with a "sya", he was out of the door, walking after Jayden.

33Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:52 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel got up and watched both Jayden and Odie walk out the door. He turned around and glared at Eliza. He didn't know what to say to her. All he knew at the moment, was that he hated her guts, and he wanted her to pay. This wasn't even about Jay being nice now, this was about how evil and selfish some people could be. He wanted to punch her, kick her, anythink that could mentally or physically wound her. He tried to calm down again, he didn't want anything happening that would get him in trouble. He was still glaring at Eliza, and he almost hated how awesome her hair looked in the lighting. How could sombody so evil look so good?

Mitchel started talking in a slow, serious voice. "I think you should find sombody else to show you around town. Cancel that little meeting at my place, I might lock you in the basement or somthing." Mitchel looked down, he didn't want to hurt anobody, but at the same time he wanted to so badly! He clenched his fist to his side, and slowly turned around and walked out the door, leaving Eliza in the theatre, alone.

34Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

As Odie and Jayden were leaving, Eliza noticed how Mitchel was glaring at her. What was his problem? Eliza asked herself. He was mad at both Jayden and Odie in the beginning, and now he is mad at Eliza? Eliza then noticed how Mitchel was looking at her hair. "Don't look at my hair like that!" Eliza snapped at Mitchel.

"I think you should find sombody else to show you around town. Cancel that little meeting at my place, I might lock you in the basement or something." Mitchel said very slowly to Eliza. He turned and left, leaving Eliza alone in the theater. She didn't care. Nobody liked her. Only her family did. They were gone now. She thought she could start over here, but it just made things worse when she came to the theater. Why did it hurt so much? Eliza asked herself. She didn't even realize she was crying until the tears hit the wooden floor. They were tears of sadness, anger, and loneliness.

Eliza was mad at Odie for yelling at Jayden. Odie had no right to do that to her whatsoever. Eliza was mad at Mitchel for treating her like this. Eliza had FEELINGS for Mitchel, for heaven's sake! Eliza NEVER had feelings for a boy before, and now he hates her! Eliza was mostly mad at Jayden. Jayden treated her horribly because Eliza spoke the truth. Eliza believed that Jayden got what she deserved. Jayden just yelled at Eliza and treated her like she was nothing but scum.

With all of the anger and sadness, Eliza collapsed on the floor and sobbed.

35Odie's visit to the theater - Page 2 Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

SFTDP

((Is someone going to reply here? I think it is Jayden's turn...))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum