Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really! It's actually real! (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel strutted into the Bar. He hadn't been there in a while, and was very thirsty. He went over to a wall where there was a drink fountain. There were two spouts, one for root beer, that he had been refilling, and one for actual beer, which hadn't been filled since who knows when. He grabbed a dusty glass and filled it to the rim with his favorite beverage.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

2Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie had been bored out of his mind all day. He had walked past every single building looking for Mitchel. Every building except the bar. Odie slowly walked into the bar, and finally spotted Mitchel, filling up a dusty old glass with a substance that looked clearish brown. "Mitchel, I've been looking all over for you! Where the heck have you been, Mitch?!" Odie laughed and filled up a glass of his own from the tub of which Mitchel had taken his drink. Odie took a large gulp and smiled up at Mitchel.

3Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel watched Odie walk into the bar and he knew his day was going to get a lot more fun. "Oh, I've be- here an there," Mitchel said with a slur in his voice, "How bou you?" Stumbled for good measure. He knew how gullible Odie was, and Mitchel was doing his best to look as drunk as he could. He watched as Odie took a huge gulp of root beer. "Woah there big fella! Take it one step at a time. That stuff's strong!" Mitchel then fell into a chair and gave Odie the craziest look he could.

4Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was surprised when Mitchel appeared to be... drunk? Was this actually Mitchel? Odie's heart jumped when he realized that what he was drinking was alcoholic. Odie felt a surge of drowsiness coming on and slowly stumbled all the way to the other side of the bar, making every one of his moves dramatic. "Oh, Mitchel! We areee drunkkk!!" Odie screamed in pleasure as he jumped up onto the bar and ripped of his shirt, performing a little hula skirt dance as he did so.

5Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was very surprised. He didn't think Odie was that gullible! He also noticed that Odie seemed to know nothing about being drunk. Mitchel had seen it and felt it first hand, and Odie didn't seem to realize that someone couldn't get drunk after one sip. "Settle down boy, that's not how you do it. You gotta eeaassee into it. Slowly, then you'll ge' the reeal feelin." He glared at Odie, maximizing his act. "You're doin it wrong Odie! WROONG!"

6Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie looked at Mitchel happily, gay with pride. "Oh Mitchel! You tellin' me I'm WRONG, Mitchel! Oh, I love ya, Mitchyboy!" Odie had a huge surge of adrenaline and it made him happier than he had ever experienced himself being. "Oh, Mitchel!" Odie got down off of the bar and did small ballet spins over to Mitchel and gave him a huge, sloppy kiss right on Mitchel's cheek. "Marry me, Mitchyboy!"

7Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel had had enough. He had not expected Odie to get this into the act. He suddenly had an idea."You is tooooo drunk afta' only one swig! You must be reeeaal sensitive. Hey lookie there Odie-boy! It's your gaalfriend Jayden Clarke! You better act natural or you'll be in a heap of trouble!" Jay wasn't actually there but he thought that this would calm Odie down a bit.

8Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

When Odie heard Mitchel say that Jayden was here, he immediately snapped back to reality. "J-Jay?" Odie asked slowly. "Oh. Hi, Jay." Odie said, still not realizing that she wasn't actually there. Odie sat down in a chair next to a window, and started talking across the table to the vacant chair sitting there. "Jay, wanna go on a date with me?" Odie asked, eyes closed in bliss. "Jay, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me today." Odie said, proud of himself. "Right?"

9Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel laughed, now back to his normal self. "She's not here Odie! And I'm not drunk, and you're not drunk. You are so gullible!" Mitchel did a horrible ballet spin in attempt to imitate Odie, but his limp got in the way so he fell back into the chair and continues laughing. "You crack me up!"

10Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie heard a voice. It must be Jay's! "She's not here Odie! And I'm not drunk, and you're not drunk. You are so gullible!"

"Oh Jay..." Odie sighed. "Of course you're not drunk, why would you think that, pretty girl? Oh, and I'm not gullible, Jaygirl." Odie turned and saw Mitchel out of the corner of his eye. "Jay, there you are!" Odie exclaimed as he grabbed Mitchel's hand and leaned down to kiss it.

11Really! It's actually real! (Open) Empty Re: Really! It's actually real! (Open) Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((This is getting a little boring, isn't it?))

Mitchel grabbed Odie's jaw before he kissed his hand. "Don't be an idiot." Mitchel grabbed his glass and pointed at it. "ROOT. BEER." Mitchel stressed the words like he was talking to a two year old. He then turned and started to walk out the door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum