Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caught ((Jay's FanFiction))

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Empty Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:35 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Yep...so I thought of this idea while at Emma's this evening....so I'm going to make a fanfic about it. But.....I'm going to need permission to use some characters...mainly Mitchel and Odie...but I will most likely need some characters, so if the rest of you guys wouldn't mind me borrowing your characters either..Very Happy that would be wonderful...as this is a KGT FanFiction.

As for the REAL fanfiction, I'll be posting, hopefully as much as possible, as soon as possible, however that probably won't be the case. It'll most likely be whenever I start writing (which should be tonight...if I stay up XD) and whenever I get online...here at least XD (which should be more often, as I have random muse for Jayden).

ANYWAY! Plot will be revealed later as the fanfiction progresses...because I like readers XD

So, yeah.....
First installment/chapter/whatever-you-want-to-call-it should be in whenever I start typing it here ^-^

UNTIL THEN
...please respond here...for the character-usage being OK or not OK....I'd greatly appreciate it ^-^

~Jayden Elizabeth Clarke

NOTE:
The FanFiction itself will be in this font, and color. Anything else I happen to post will be in the regular font, and sometimes cyan...others regular...if I'm lazy or not XD

And...Dialouge may or may not be color-coded...I'm not sure yet....it probably will though...because it's nice to see who is saying what ^-^

Last edited by Jayden Clarke on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Empty Re: Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

It's fine if you use Mitchel!!! Just dont... you know, make him be like... non-mitchel XD

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Empty Re: Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Thanks!

And....well duh Mitchel will be Mitchel....

4Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Empty Re: Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Wooooow... This fanfic is suuuuuper good. *applause* come on jay!!! I could help if you need it

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

5Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Empty Re: Caught ((Jay's FanFiction)) Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Razz 'Tis brilliant, isn't it?

-still waiting on permissions to use some chars-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum