Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music of the Night--((Open to All))

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Music of the Night--((Open to All)) on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 pm

So it was another cliched night like all the others, at least for this Godforsaken town. A town with the wind whispering things that would terrorize even pretentious Silent Hill, as moonlight drenched the so called deserted city. Lonesome buildings posed in the silhouette of the night sky and hoped to be noticed, to be newly cherished perhaps-- to no avail. One tall building stood, shattered, a mere shadow of what it might have been once before. It used to be a House of Dreams, a sanctuary.

The wood used to be polished, and mirrors were gleaming, the sequins would glisten. The building could argue all this was still true. But the polish was chipped, the mirrors shattered and cracked, the sequins giving off unnatural glows and foreboding people to stay away from its own sad fate. Red velvet tears fell as curtains from the very heart of it, where the stage stretched out, stains treading across it. Chairs were scattered. A fine layer of dust-- mist-- no, both, it lay over everything and suffocated.

And yet, you could almost hear a voice in the back.

It was not a lovely voice, no, it was not enchanting and nor was it seductive. Just a haunting song, from a voice soft and worn. Not an old woman as you'd expect, but really a young girl that draped her ghostly self over the remaints of a shattered mirror. Her long, glowing strands of hair floated airless, gleamed alongside the colour of the mirror, spilled around her like blood. The rest of her body extended and disappeared into the darkness, and you could see her perfect skin, her darkly coloured lips, her eyelashes perfectly curled.

All of my hate cannot be bound...I will not be bound by your thoughtless scheming..
You...you can try to tear me down, beat me to the ground and I will see you screaming...

((I should mention I'm looking for a long, deeper meaning RP. Everything Ellie sees should be different than how it really is-- so I'd love some contrast, maybe some night day references, an air of supernaturality.))

View user profile

2 Re: Music of the Night--((Open to All)) on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 pm

((I claim a spot in this.......just sayin' ^-^))

3 Re: Music of the Night--((Open to All)) on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 pm

((and me! I would love to be in this thread))

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

4 Re: Music of the Night--((Open to All)) on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:26 pm

((me too, that was fantastic writing))

View user profile

5 Re: Music of the Night--((Open to All)) on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks, guys :DD I'd love to RP with y'all))

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum