Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZOMG! WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY EXCITED!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ZOMG!  WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY EXCITED!!! Empty ZOMG! WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY EXCITED!!! Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

ZOMG!  WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY EXCITED!!! Small-schoolhouse
.....just replace the American flag with a British one and life will be wonderful...

I, Jayden Elizabeth Clarke, would like to proclaim that the Ghost Kids, living people in Ghost Town, are officially able to go to school in London!

The school year will start....as soon as possible. We have no select date...so just whenever you want to, you can go to school. However, we would like to know who is going to school (just post below to tell us if you are going to school for the first semester). By all means, you don't have to go to school. Mitchel and I just think that it is a good idea to get the site up and running again!

If you would not like to have your character going to school for the first semester, that is fine. Also, if your character gets bored of school, they can stop going during the second semester, which will cut off around Christmas time (we will have another announcement for the end of semester one, and grades...? perhaps...).

Because Ghost Town is so close to London, we will still be having the Ghost Kids staying in their respective houses/hotel rooms. Then, they would just walk to school, like most other kids would do, and the path will usually reveal itself....unless there is a plot that would be rather fun (which I'm just thinking up right now) that the path doesn't show itself one day, and the Ghost Kids are stuck outside of Ghost Town for a day/night/week/however long you may choose.

Please sign up before next Wednesday, 10/19/11
~~~~~~~~
HAVE FUN!!!!!

Last edited by Jayden Clarke on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2ZOMG!  WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY EXCITED!!! Empty Re: ZOMG! WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY EXCITED!!! Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Jayden Clarke will be going to school.

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke shall be attending school.

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel Kolamahar shall be present in body at school, maybe not in mind though...

Dosn't the path follow somone around when they leae ghost town, so they cant run away and try to stay away from ghost town? i dont know...

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

I'll be at school, but I can't promise that I will be succesful....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum