Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Arriving.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Arriving. Empty I'm Arriving. Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Kia Brown

Kia Brown

Kia stormed out of her large, purple house. Her parents trailed after her "So your leaving? Where will you go? What will you do?! her father yelled. "I don't know. But I'm leaving. I don't care anymore!" She ran to the stables, went to Laurel's stall, opened the gate, and slipped on the white horse's back and rode off on bareback. "I'M NEVER COMING BACK! I HATE YOU!" she yelled. She rode off into the distance and didn't look back. She didn't think about anything. Food, water, a home. She just needed to leave. She didn't care about anything. Laurel neighed. "Don't worry, Laurel. We will never see that place again. Ever. She kissed the horse's neck and kept riding. Never look back, she thought. Never....Look....Back!

After miles and miles, Kia started getting thirsty and hungry. Laurel was too. They were both strong but soon they would get too tired. Kia was breathing heavily. She was slowly losing her strength. Why didn't I bring food and water? Why didn't I think of that?! she started crying. Not of sadness, but of frustration. Why was this happening?! She took a deep breath and moved on. After hours and hours, it was happening again. She saw a path. Maybe there was a path! She made Laurel go as fast and she could. Suddenly a town came into view. She smiled and kept going. She was just outside of the town when she fell off Laurel.

2I'm Arriving. Empty Re: I'm Arriving. Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am

Kia Brown

Kia Brown

SFTDP
((I meant 'She saw a path. Maybe there was a town!' not 'She saw a path. Maybe there was a path!'))

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum