Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

***INTRODUCTIONS***

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Both Jay (Jenn) and Me!!! Because our imaginative minds are just that awesome!

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

77 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

That is pretty awesome! Are these all HBH members so far then?

View user profile

78 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 am

oh no... many of the members aren't on HBH, or heard about HBH from this site!!

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest

79 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi I'm Carrl Grey! I'm Amazing!!

View user profile

80 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 am

Haha ahoy Carrrrrrrrrrrrrl! Why is ye avast'in on me wee ghost town? Haha did you do that on purpose? I can fix it if it was a mistake. If it wasn't... awesome!

I am Mitchel Kolamahar, admin, human being. If you would like to, you can fill out a character sheet and I would be glad to role play with you!!!

I knoooooow yoooouuuu!

81 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Hiya Carrl Grey! I'm Zafirah Dunn, a person. XD

View user profile

82 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello I'm Lily Johnson and I'm a bi-polar ghost! hee hee!

View user profile

83 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

HERRO PERSON!!!!!! Person whom I feel like I should know WELCOME TO KGT!!! I hope you have fun here :3

84 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 am

Yaaaaaaaa! Very Happy Happy to be here! I know you all are super nice and i don't want any foes help me reach my goal of no foes pleeeeaaaaasssseeeeee! Exclamation bounce

View user profile

85 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:04 pm

ha ha ha! Hiiiiiiiii Lily! Oh boy... this should be fun XD I knoooooooow yoooouuu tooooo!

86 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh yeah... I know you!

View user profile

87 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

(spamming) WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AVVIE!!! I LUFFS IT!

88 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm

I think on anime creator.com... (spamming also) I LOVE IT TOO!!!!! Very Happy Razz

View user profile

89 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Hullo everyone! I am Vincent (aka mitchel's other charrie XD)

View user profile

90 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm

HIYA, VINCE! I'm Odie Hoff, pleased to meet ya. Actually, I already know you. Anyway...

View user profile

91 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Well then...
I'm someone already here Razz
Take a guess :3

View user profile

92 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Ummmm I don't know? TELLLL MEEE

View user profile

93 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Pshhhhh lies. You know me Razz

View user profile

94 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Yesh I do... I was joshing you XD

View user profile

95 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 pm

No randomness. Take that to Randomness-off-Topicness.

View user profile

96 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

No modding... Follow the rules if you're going to enforce them. Anyway, it was still intros, you were the only one being random. As for me right now, I am doing my job and having people follow the rules. Please don't mod, we have people for that.

97 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Anyway, welcome new person!

View user profile

98 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello. I'm new, obvously... I'm really bad at firt first impressions. I can't wait to role play though!

View user profile

99 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 am

Hi Sparrow Payton. The impression wasn't too bad, in my opinion. I like that name... Sparrow Payton...*repeats "Sparrow Payton" to Zafirah's self*
I'm Zafirah Dunn.

View user profile

100 Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi Sparrow! If you have any questions feel free to ask Jayden, Odie, or myself. How did you find this site?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum