Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

***INTRODUCTIONS***

+15
Carrl Grey
Eleanor LaMoore
Star Parker
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Charlie Kopaka
Sarah Ford
Ella May
Zafirah Dunn
Odie Hoff
Eliza Corke
Jake Hawke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Skyler Harley
Jayden Clarke
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 5 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Sparrow Payton

Sparrow Payton

A friend of mine told me that there were fun games, chat topics, and role play opprotunities, so I decided to join. I'm liking it already and I haven't even role played yet!XD

102***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 5 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Awesome! Well, you did a great job on your character sheet! I'm excited to be able to role play with you!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

103***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 5 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Sparrow Payton

Sparrow Payton

So why haven't you been on the topic I started called "Sparrow is Here!" in short RPs?

104***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 5 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Okay seriously..... I feel like I should know you, but I don't know!!!! ooh and I love your siggy XD

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum