Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliza Corke

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eliza Corke Empty Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Name: Eliza Corke

Birthday (optional):

Species (underline it) : Human ; Demonic Spirit ; Angelic Sririt

***A minimum of fifty words please for the following***

Appearance: I am a medium height girl with blond hair that is naturally curly, but not too curly that I can't do anything to it, green eyes, and long lashes. I have a slight tan all over my body that is from working in the sun of my old town. I have muscles on my arms and legs, but not super buff like those Mr. Galaxy people.

Personality: My personality is an outgoing person who loves to expermient with new things. People love me for who I am and I care for other people!

History: Eliza is unsure of her past because when she was six years old, she awoke from a coma. She had no idea who were family was, if she even had one before. Since then, she worked in her old town a lot. Then her town collapsed, so she had to look somewhere else to live.

***Simple Answer***

How did you hear about us? Jayden Clarke and I have been friends for about three and a half years. We were IMing each other back in September when she told me about this site.

Other information about your character: My character is willing to try new things and loves to be with friends since she had no family.

Once you are accepted, we will copy and paste this into the comments area of your profile[u]

2Eliza Corke Empty Re: Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

3rd person please! read the rules!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3Eliza Corke Empty Re: Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I DID READ THE RULES! EXCUSE ME I FORGOT! OH NO! SO SUE ME! Sheesh!

Birthday (optional):

Appearance: She is a medium height girl with blond hair that is naturally curly, but not too curly that she can't do anything to it, green eyes, and long lashes. She has a slight tan all over her body that is from working in the sun of her old town. She has muscles on her arms and legs, but not super buff like those Mr. Galaxy people.

Personality: Her personality is an outgoing person who loves to expermient with new things. People love her for who she is and she cares for other people!

History: Eliza is unsure of her past because when she was six years old, she awoke from a coma. She had no idea who were family was, if she even had one before. Since then, she worked in her old town a lot. Then her town collapsed, so she had to look somewhere else to live.

***Simple Answer***

How did you hear about us? Jayden Clarke and I have been friends for about three and a half years. We were IMing each other back in September when she told me about this site.

Other information about your character: She is willing to try new things and loves to be with friends since she had no family.

Once you are accepted, we will copy and paste this into the comments area of your profile[u]

4Eliza Corke Empty Re: Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

50 words for History, Appearance, and Personality. It says right there!

5Eliza Corke Empty Re: Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I thought it was for total! Why don't you change it? Seriously...this is getting on my nerves! Fine! Here are your stupid 50 words! And you are a retard if you make up stupid rules! My goodness! Bossy boots.

Personality: Her personality is an outgoing person who loves to expermient with new things. People love her for who she is and she cares for other people! She also hates people that boss her around all the time because she is an idependent person. She speaks her mind when she really has to. And some people should learn that not everything goes their own way. That is how she sees the world! She thinks that people need to SHUT UP when they start bossing people around!

ADD IT IN YOURSELF! I WON'T.

6Eliza Corke Empty Re: Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

well... I'm not accepting that. And no I didnt make up that rule. It was on an other site. You know what, if you hate the site and the people on it so much, why even play? Wasn't it you that asked me to add the "Respect everyone" rule?

7Eliza Corke Empty Re: Eliza Corke Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Birthday (optional):

Appearance: She is a medium height girl with blond hair that is naturally curly, but not too curly that she can't do anything to it, green eyes, and long lashes. She has a slight tan all over her body that is from working in the sun of her old town. She has muscles on her arms and legs, but not super buff like those Mr. Galaxy people.

Personality: Her personality is an outgoing person who loves to expermient with new things. People love her for who she is and she cares for other people!She also hates people that boss her around all the time because she is an idependent person. She speaks her mind when she really has to. And she also believes that people shouldn't be clingy to other people. Other than that, she seems to have a confused life because she never knew her own family. That is why she is an independent person.

***Simple Answer***

Other information about your character: She is willing to try new things and loves to be with friends since she had no family.

ACCEPTED!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum