Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acctually staying in the hotel for at least ten minutes.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((continued))
Mitchel approached the big wooden doors. He looked behind his shoulder to make sure Odie hadn't chickened out, then pushed the doors open with his right hand. The door flew open with a loud creak, then everything was silent. Mitchel turned back to Odie, and grabbed his shirt so that he wouldn't run away. "It's daylight now, it might be wet and old but that dosn't give you an excuse for being a wimp."

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie really hated the hotel."ughh, I hate this place." Odie moaned under his breath, so he wouldn't insult Mitchel. Odie started following Mitchel, up the steps one at a time. Then they were in the upstairs hallway. This was even scarier. Odie told himself to not turn around and run away. His senses suddenly kicked in, and Odie spun around quickly, then fell to the floor. Odie giggled under his breath at how clumbsy he was.

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel heared a big bang and whipped around to see what happened. There was Odie sprawled on the floor, facing the other direction. Mitchel grumbled and helped Odie to his feet. He grabbed Odie's shoulder and Stared him in the eye. "If you're that scared of this here hotel, you might as well just leave town. This is just one old building. Other places here have things you only see in your nightmares. Somthings, you can't even dream about. Walking around underground, with noone there except you and some spirits. Demons attacking you in your sleep. I think I know what I'm talking about" Mitchel pulled up the sleeve on his right hand, and showed Odie the jet black scar that comes from acctually being attacked by a Demonic Spirit.

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was really freaked out now. He was just trying to make it a joke by giggling, but that didn't help. Odie took and huge breath and let out a loud deep sigh. "haaaaaaaaaauaaaauauuahhhhhh" Flyer imitated the sigh. Odie took another deep breath before he asked, "Show me these places you speak of."

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked an Odie, discusted. "Sure, c'mon" Mitchel grabbed the arm on Odie's shirt and started going down the stairs. At the bottom, he looked back at Odie. "So... do you want me to show you the worst first, or last? In the worst places, its better with me than when you're alone. The Demons wont attack you when I'm around, but If you go alone... well... be prepared. They hate new people"

((sorry its so short))

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"I wanna go to the worst first on my own, and if I make it out alive, then you can show me everything else." Odie said, deciding that the demonic spirits couldn't be THAT bad... "What is the worst place?" Odie asked curiously. "And what is so bad about it?"

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked at Odie. "Catacombs. They're under the church. It's like a giant maze under ground. Theres bones everywhere. Alot of the demonic spirits died in tha catacombs, trying to get out. They still haunt it somtimes attacking anyone who disturbs thier peace." Mitchel glanded down at his arm again. He kept hold on Odies shirt, and walked out the door of the hotel. He limped down the street and took Five turns then he approached the old church. He looked at Odie. "We have to go in here first to get into the catacombs. I'll wait in one of the pews."

((Odie, your next post should be in the church, and when you get in the catacombs do a long post, because you're alone))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]