Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking around the forest. (Mitchel, Jayden)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Walking around the forest. (Mitchel, Jayden) on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Odie walked into the forest, and found a path. He strayed off of the path, only to find some huge trees. Odie took a quick look around, then sat down on a tree stump. Odie just thought about everything going on, about how his parents died, to living on the streets of London, and then finding Ghost Town. This was definetly one of the best things that had ever happened to him. Then, he started to think about Jayden. Odie was daydreaming that Jayden asked him out. Odie was happy.

View user profile
In the morning, after sleeping in her house, Jay decided to walk around the forest before she went to breakfast. Six in the morning, was fairly early for her, because she was never really a morning person. She yawned and said to herself, "Gosh, why does it still have to be morning?" She walked for about five minutes, then saw her friend Odie. "Morning Odie," she said, proud of her British accent.

Jay noticed that Odie looked abnormally happy this morning.

Odie saw Jayden come into view. First Odie thought that it was his imagination running wild again, but then he heard her say, "Morning Odie," and he knew that she was really there. Odie cleared his throat."Uhh Jayden." Odie started. "I have to ask you a question. I just couldn't resist the first time I saw you, it was like seeing my mum again. So.. for me...," Odie paused. "Jayden Clarke, will you go out with me?" A good feeling rushed through Odie, and he hoped, just hoped that she would say yes.

View user profile
Mitchel walked out his door and limped into the forest. He was happy and abnormally happy this afternoon and he could'nt help trying to skip for the umteenth time. It didn't work. He just tripped over his foot and fell flat on his face. He got up and kept walking. He heared somone talking. He decided to sneak up on them and surprise them. He inched behind a thick Oak, and saw Odie and Jayden. "Oh yes" Mitchel mumbled to himself. He waited for five seconds then jumped out from behind the tree and yelled loudly. "HI GUYS!"

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Odie heard a few twigs cracking somewhere to his left. Odie also knew that if he was in danger, then he had really bad reflexes. Then Odie heard a sharp, loud noise. He jumped and fell off of the stump that he was sitting on. He scampered up, and saw that it was just Mitchel. "MITCHEL, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?" Odie did really hate Mitchel for doing that, but he also thought that it was kind of funny. "Mitchel, why did you have to DO that??" Odie asked with a snicker.

View user profile
Mitchel looked at Odie , laughing. He straightened up and tried to sound formal "Because I am Mitchel Kolamahar, the one whom does not stand around ant listen to others talk, but the one who must barge into thy's conversation." Mitchel loosened up and started laughing again. "So," he said between bursts of laughter, "what were you talking about anyway?"

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
"Uhh just... kinda chatting." Odie replyed in a tone where he was sure that Mitchel would wonder what he was up to. "Kinnda chutting!" Flyer croaked. Odie walked up to Mitchel. he whispered into his ear, "Mitchel, I just asked Jayden out and I want you to leave us alonge right now. Got it?" Odie still was humored by what Mitchel did a few seconds ago.

View user profile
As Mitchel walked in, and Odie and him talked, Jayden was standing there, silent. Okay Jayden, she though, what are the pros and cons of this?Pro: You could get a boyfriend. Cons: You are content being single for the moment, and you might loose any other options that may come through. Jay stood there, in amazement. "Odie," Jayden said. She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry. I can't. I'm not ready for a commitment like that." Jayden looked straight into Odie's eyes, "I truly am sorry."

Mitchel stared at Jayden in amazement, then stared at Odie, waiting to see his reaction. Mitchel got ready to make a crude remark, but thought better of it and slowly turned away and started walking toward his house. He passed many trees, all of which seemed to be thinking the same thoughts as him. Poor Odie, he really liked her, but... Oh poor Jayden! How is Odie going to react! Mitchel looked back toward where Odie and Jayden still were, then started limping as fast as he could back to the clearing.

10 Re: Walking around the forest. (Mitchel, Jayden) on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 am

"I CAN'T BELIVE THIS!" were the first words to come out of Odie's mouth. Odie decided that he will not even say anything to Jayden. He was so furious. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!" Odie screamed as he sprinted away from Jayden. "WHY?" Odie had no idea where he was going. He didn't care. "AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REASON! WHY DID I EVER HAVE TO BE BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE? DO I NOT EXIST HERE? ARGHHH!!!!!!!!" Odie knew that he would get lost, and not find his way back, but he liked it that way. Odie kicked a stick as far as he could, then he realized that what he kicked had not been a stick. Odie saw the end of the tail right before it hit him square in the face. Then Odie felt a piercing pain in his left arm. Odie screamed, but nothing came out. Everything slowly started to turn black. I hope I am dying. Odie thought silently.

View user profile
Jayden was being ignored by Odie. As she opened her mouth to speak, he ran off. "Awesome," she said, sarcastically to herself. Jay turned to Mitchel, "I will be right back." She ran off to find Odie.

Jayden ran for about three minutes. She finally caught a glimpse of Odie. She slowed her pace down, because she knew that she could catch up with him. All of a sudden, Odie fell to the ground. "Odie!" Jay yelled. She sprinted up to where he was. "Oh gosh," she continued blaming herself for what had happened. "C'mon, don't die." An idea popped in her head, and her face lit up. "Hang in there, Odie. I will be right back." She turned from him and went back to where Mitchel was.

"Mitchel. Odie is unconscious. A three minute run away. C'mon!" Jay grabbed Mitchel's arm, and dragged him to the point just as Odie came into view.

Mitchel struggled to catch up with Jayden dragging him along. "What, Odie's uncouncious? How? I thought he would hurt you!" Mitchel tried to study Jayden and see if he had hurt her. Nothing. Mitchel and jayden finally got to where Odie was. He was laying on the ground, definatly uncouncious. Odies left arm was scratched and bloody. Liening next to him, was a bloody stick. "The stick must've pierced his arm, then he probably fell down and bumped his head." Mitchel turned to Jayden, "Did you see anything of what happened? I need to know... if he's been here long, he might have an infection, I might have to take him to london" Mitchel looked toward Odie. "Crappy day. huh?," he mumbled.

"Take him back to London?" Jay asked, with disbelief as her tone, "London is how many miles from here? Do you know how long that could take. Mitchel, Odie is unconscious, and you don't have the best..." she trailed off looking for the right words. She repeated, "You don't have the best, walking skills, for lack of better words. How do you expect us to take him to London in his condition?"

((Sorry for lack of... everything...that is what you get for FORCING a post....and NaNo has eaten up all of my muse))

14 Re: Walking around the forest. (Mitchel, Jayden) on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Mitchel was taken aback by Jaydens comment. "What! Lack of walking skills! I can walk just as well as you, just... just a little bit slower... but that dosent make a difference! Odie needs to go somwhere! We could walk the couple miles to london." Mitchel couldnt think of anything else to say. He looked down at his foot, crished and deformed by just one, stupid, careless guy. Mitchel suddenly had a plan. "Hey Jay? Could you help me carry Odie. We're not going to London, If we get to the church quickly, maybe the angelic spirits can help." He grabbed on to Odie's feet. "I guess you have to walk backwards then," he smirked at Jayden, "because I "Lack walking skills""

15 Re: Walking around the forest. (Mitchel, Jayden) on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Jay made a sassy smirk at Mitchel, when he quoted her in saying, "because I 'lack walking skill.'" She stuck her tongue out at him, as well. Jay sighed and, reluctantly, grabbed Odie's feet. She started walking backwards, but her pace was much faster than Mitchel's, making things harder. Jayden wasn't used to this kind of "physical labor," she would much rather be sitting in, her favorite place, the Library, being tormented by the demonic spirits. Gosh, I really hope that this isn't that far from the church, she thought, silently, to herself.

A silence fell over the walk to the church. A three minute run was a fairly long walk, or so Jay thought. Although, she didn't love Odie the way that he loved her, she felt some emotion that he wouldn't get hurt, at all, and that the Angelic Spirits would help them out. She knew they would at least try, because they knew both her and Mitchel. Mitchel's madness was worth a shot.

View user profile
((what do you mean? this thread is over, its in the church now! XD))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum