Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

I found a house!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I found a house! Empty I found a house! Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie opened the door, and jogged in. It smelt very musty, but he definetly knew it was a better choice than the hotel. He decided to give himself a tour of the place. The first thing Odie found out was that it was a two story very small house. The second thing he found out was that it had a fireplace. Odie walked over to the fireplace, built a fire, and set flyer down on the arm of the sofa that was right next to the fireplace. Then, he sat on the sofa for a good night's sleep.

Last edited by Odie Hoff on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((Odie, did Mitchel approved you having a house?))

3I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

(( It isn't my house, it is Mitchel Kolamahar's house, Odie doesn't know that.))

4I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel stepped on to the old rug that covered the small foyer of his house. He looked up into the living room and saw Odie... on his couch, sleeping. Mitchel limped toward him and shook Odie's shoulder with his good hand. "Quick to make himself at home, eh?" Mitchel took his hand out of his pocket and stared at the gory mess from that small piece of wood sticking out of the ground. He didn't care if Odie had woken up, he walked over to a drawer and tugged out a long piece of cloth. He slowley wrapped it around his hand, then turned back to the couch.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

5I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie screamed when Mitchel shook him awake. "My dream!" "It.. ah! it.. it was my... mom." " Mitchel, she's dead!" It was a few seconds after this when Odie realized that his parents died a long time ago. Then, Odie noticed a blood covered cloth around Mitchel's hand. "What happened?" Odie asked casually, as if nothing happened. Odie then realized that this was probably Mitchel's house. "Ummm is this your house?" Odie asked grudgingly.

6I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel glared at Odie, "Yeah, this house that you decided to call home for tonight is, infact, mine." Anger built up inside Mitchel's body. "What the heck is wrong with you! You barley even know any of this town, and you leave once we find a good place to sleep!" Mitchel lifted up his hand, and showed it to Odie. "See this? Yeah, that happened on my way down the stairs. But... now that I think of it, I wouldnt've had to go dow those stairs if you hadn't just left for no reason! ANd now, I find you here, in my house, sleeping on the couch!" Mitchel turned his back to Odie and tried to find somthing else to think about, but the anger would'nt leave his body.

7I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Umm.. sorry." Odie apoligized. He really did feel very sorry about what he did. How come he couldn't control himself? Odie thought about it more and more, becoming more and more sorry. But then it occured to him that it was only because he didn't like bad weather and he didn't know that this was Mitchel's house. This made him feel even worse. Odie got up achingly, and walked straight out of the door. He turned onto a random street, and found a church. He saw a window on the side of the building. He looked in, then sat under the window, and drifted off to sleep.

8I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel yelled at Odie more as he walked out the door. "Looks like somone's an old softie! No standin up for your self! Just runnin away, eh?" Mitchel slammed the door shut, and stomped upstairs. He flung himself angrily on his bed, and started to think. Maybe I over reacted, maybe I souldd be the one who should say sorry. Then he looked at his hand and new thoughts entered his head, No way! That little twerp ditched me, just because he was afraid of a stupid little storm! He must not be that scared, hes sleeping outside right now. Mitchel looked out his window and he saw a tiny blob that he assumed was Odie, at the base of the church. Mitchel turned over, took one last glance at the blood covered rags around his hand, then fell asleep.

9I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie woke up to a bunch of raindrops, and the sound of thunder and lightening. Odie suddenly got really scared, then he got even more scared when he realized that he had left Flyer at Mitchel's house. At least he was safe. Odie thought back to what he had done and said. He really did feel badly about it. Odie got up, and started jogging down the dirty path to Mitchel's house. He hoped he could find the same one again. Odie slowly walked up to the house that he thought was Mitchel's then opened the door. "Phew.." Odie breathed a sigh of relief. This was Mitchel's house, alright. Odie saw Flyer on the arm of the couch, right where he had left him. He quietly walked over to where Flyer was, then Odie decided that he shouldn't sleep, he would probably just make matters worse. Odie really did like Mitchel, but he got the impression that Mitchel definetly did not like him. Atleast he was ok with Jay.

10I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel woke up to footsteps downstairs. He turned over and fell out of his bed. He hurridly picked himself up and lipmed down the creakey stairs. He looked around and saw Odie. He slowly walked up to him. Mitchel looked straight at Odies eyes, and apologised. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. "For over reacting and all. I was kinda lookin forward to showing you the hotel." Mitchel looked down at his bare feet, the left twisted out akwardly. He looked back up, "If you hate me, I understand. I can't ever really keep any of the friends I have. They all end up being fake, or just stupid. I've kinda gotten a little protective of the stuff that I have."

Last edited by Mitchel Kolamahar on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

11I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Uhh.. ahem Well, I ahh I am sorry.. to." Odie choked out the words. This made Odie's heart flame up as if it were really burning. Odie felt so sorry for Mitchel. "I really am very sorry." Odie meant to say this boldly, although the words came out quite cowardly. "And, uhh..."-- "varie surry!!" Flyer said apolageticly, as if he were sorry too. Odie picked up Flyer from the arm of the chair, then quickly hurried out of the room. I am definetly not going to sleep unless I really have to! Odie thought as he now opened the door to the house and walked out.

12I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel watched Odie walk out the door. Wow, why does he keep leaving? Mitchel opened the door and walked out too. He looked at the sunrise. It was mesmorizing. He looked around for Odie and saw him walking away. "Hey!" He shouted, "Now that it's morning, do you want me to show you around?" Mitchel limped as fast as he could towards Odie, "It could be fun, I'll show you the cacacombs, and the bar, and even the carpenter shop!"

13I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie whipped around at the sound of Mitchel's voice. Why was he talking like nothing even happened last night!! "Uhh sure." Odie replied calmly. He casually stalked back into the rustic home. "shoor!!" Replied Flyer. "So, where should we go first?" Odie asked, slowly liking Mitchel again.

14I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel heaved a sigh of relief. Good, he dosn't hate my guts after all! Mitchel replyd to Odies question. "Well, since our tour of the hotel was delayed, how about we go there!" Mitchel was excited to go back to the hotel. It was one of his favorite places in the town. He looked around and smiled at Odie and Flyer. Trying to spark up a conversation, he asked about Flyer. "So, Flyer right? Where'd you get him? Why do you call him flyer? How long ave you had him?"

15I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was happy that Mitchel was asking Flyer-related questions. He loved talking about Flyer! Odie did fell a twinge of scaredness when Mitchel mentioned the hotel, but it couldn't be as scary in the daytime, could it? Odie started walking off to the hotel along with Mitchel. "Well, it is a very strange story, how I got Flyer." Odie started. "One morning, he was just......there. When I woke up. Stayed with me ever since." Odie let out a chuckle to himself. "It is also a weird story how he was named. I was walking around, trying to find a name, and then I don't even know what happened, then. I saw a couple birds flying around, and BAM!"-- "BAM!" Flyer cut in right after the "m" left Odie's mouth. Odie chuckled again, this time louder. "The name Flyer popped into my head." Odie said, finishing his sentence. Odie really could be a nice, talkative guy, if you ask him a few questions. "And.. I think I got him about 2 years ago."

16I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel actually was interested in where this conversation would lead. He satarted walking down the road and talking with Odie at the same time. "Wow, you're lucky to have a pet. Here, all I have are Demonic spirits, and somtimes even they dont listen to me!" Mitchel started thinking about the one time that a ghost did attack him. It had been horrible.

Mitchel shook his head and got back on track. "Once, when I was about 12, I had a dog. He stayed with me for about a week, but then the pound got him."

17I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Why didn't you tell the pound it was your dog? I mean, if he followed you all of the time, wouldn't you think the pound would think that he was yours? Which he kind of was?" Odie asked questioningly. "Kynd off wazz??" Flyer croaked happily. It seemed as if even Flyer was enjoying this conversation.

18I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Sad memories filled Mitchel's head. "I did try. But, you kind of have to pay a fine to get a dog back from the pound, and I kinda didn't have nothin," Mitchel said in his strong british accent, "They got him in the middle of the night, so I couldn't get him then, so I had to leave him behind." Mitchel hung his head sadly. He looked up and saw that they were slowly approaching the old, but grand hotel.

19I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie felt very badly for Mitchel. He would have hated that! Odie loved animals, so he always got sad when he heard those types of stories. "Uhh well, that is... too bad." Odie said stupidly. For once, Flyer didn't repeat. Odie looked up. Ther were about 10 feet from the big wooden doors of the hotel. Odie took a deep breath.Odie, get a hold of yourself! It can't be as scary in the daylight!! Odie thought to himself.

20I found a house! Empty Re: I found a house! Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel started getting really excited. For some reason, he didn't know why, but whenever he got even close to the Hotel, he got very energetic. It was just somthing in his mind that told him that somthing awesome was about to happen. He started to walk a little faster, then approached the big wooden doors.
((post continued in Hotel))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum