Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Questions? on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Do you have any questions for Mitchel or Jayden? Like, what thread should I start in? Post them here! Very Happy Very Happy

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest
View user profile http://kidsghosttown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

2 Re: Questions? on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 pm

In addition to that, just any questions in general go here too!
~Jay

3 Re: Questions? on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Why am I cold? JK Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Questions? on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 pm

oh, and I must add... NO SPAM!

sigs credit to: Kirralee Tates, Alana Foxx, Laura Arai, Amalia Rine,Hades, and Eli Miller, all from Half-Blood Hill RPG! AND Jayden Clarke!!
Hey Mitchel, you should love Jayden for fixing your animations so they aren't as small ^-^

Mitchel Kolamahar is Buddies with GuestXD Mitchel Kolamahar would like to RP with Guest

5 Re: Questions? on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Ok so two questions,

one is is it possible to have a horse? Kia is going to arrive on a horse and probably will keep it so...

two is could we have jobs? Like in the store and fluff?

View user profile

6 Re: Questions? on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Yes and Yes! Pets are A-OK for anybody... we'll just have to find a place to store it... and as long as there is a roleplay ting of her getting the job, that would be great!

7 Re: Questions? on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

So I could go 'Kia walked in for her first day of work'?

View user profile

8 Re: Questions? on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 pm

I don't know why you can't. though, I would suggest saying why she thought it would be nice to get a job, how she got it..ect...

9 Re: Questions? on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Ok..... -thinks- are there some jobs we could do?

View user profile

10 Re: Questions? on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Um, the Angelic Spirits pretty much run everything. I bet you could help out with the Diner, go be a Cashier at the General store..........uhm....Go help out with the Barber shop....really anything that you could think of in any of the place would work.

11 Re: Questions? on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Okies. Diner sounds nice.. -runs off- Tanks!

View user profile

12 Re: Questions? on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 pm

SFTDP

I can't put a gimp thing on here. It says it doesn't allow that stuff. Help?

View user profile

13 Re: Questions? on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am

uhm.... I think I can fix that, I shall try. Tell me if it starts working

14 Re: Questions? on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am

SFTDP

I dont think I can fix it, because I'm not the founder of the site, so there are some things that I cant change... so I shall talk to Jay!

15 Re: Questions? on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

No, I mean I don't know how. I tried to use tinypic but it won't let me.

View user profile

16 Re: Questions? on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Uhmmmmmm...apparently...members have to be at least on for a week to post links...I've been trying to figure that out for a while....but alas..I can't figure it out :/ However, now that you've been a member for more than a week, I would say try to see if you can post some links. -nodnod-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum