Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever...

+6
Sarah Ford
Katy Starr
Odie Hoff
Eliza Corke
Jayden Clarke
Mitchel Kolamahar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Have you ever... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever... Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

Yes... yes I have.

Have you ever eaten a pinecone?

127Have you ever... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever... Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

Happily, no.

Have you ever mixed up the zebra with the giraffe? I know I have XD

128Have you ever... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever... Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Nope!

Have you ever thought that when you held your breathe your heart stopped beating?

129Have you ever... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever... Sun May 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I did when I was little, and then I was afraid I'd forget to breathe.

Have you ever been unsure on your feelings with someone, and you think that you are going with other people are saying about you?

130Have you ever... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever... Tue May 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

yeah kinda.

Have you ever eaten honey mustard pretzels? CUZ YOU SHOULD!

131Have you ever... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever... Tue May 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I hate mustard, so no.....

Have you ever sneezed so hard you feel dizzy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum