Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting at the diner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting at the diner Empty Meeting at the diner Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel limped into the diner, with Odie and Jayden right behind him. He could smell somthing really good. He looked through the window to the kitchen, and saw a bunch of angelic ghosts making somthing that looked really good. Mitchel didn't know what it was, nobody had ever told him, and he hadn't ever eaten anything except leftovers left in garbage cans, and old apple cores on the street. Mitchel found himself thinking, Odie's lucky, he probably knows what this stuff is. Mitchel limped back over to the dining area, and sat down in one of the seats that still had fabric on it.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

2Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

As Odie was walking in, he saw Mitchel look at the food the angelic spirits appeared to have made for him, then he sat down. Odie got a closer look at the food, and realized that it was chicken pot pie! Delicious! Odie saw another seat right next to Mitchel that looked good. Odie stalked over to where Mitchel was sitting and asked, "Ya know what that food is?" Odie looked at Mitchels blank face, geussing that he didn't know what it was. "It is Chicken pot pie, my mum always used to make it for me! It is very good..." Odie replied back to Mitchels questioning face. "mum alwez used to meak it for meh!!" Odie's parrot, flyer, said back, finnaly getting used to talking in his new atmosphere.

3Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked up at Odie sadly. He was caught. He was no longer the smart fellow who knew everything. He was just a stupid guy with a stupid life. "No, I have no idea what that is. I never had a mum, or a dad, to teach me any of that simple stuff, like names of food.. I mean, sure I know how to talk, but thats from hearing people talking on the street. I don't know any of that maths, no history at all, except my own." Mirchel heaart felt really heavy. He looked over at the kitchen, with the angelic ghosts making the "chicken pot pie". It sounded really good.
He changed the subject, he didn't want to droan on about his life's story. "So, were'd the parrot lear to talk? WHats his name even?" The only time mitchel had had a pet was when he had found an old stray dog wandering around london. That didn't last long though. The dog ran away the first week Mitchel had kept him. " You want me to go ask if the spirits can make some food for the guy?"

4Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"My parrot's name is Flyer." Odie said. "And he learned to talk from me. I taught him a new word every night, but he can't say anything on his own. He only repeats. But I am trying to teach him to talk on his own. He is a very fast learner!" Odie said this all with much enthusiasm, for he loved his pet parrot.Odie started talking once again, "I bet he is really hungry, but he is smaller than me and we split our meals in half, so we are both starving. You know how it is, living on the streets." "Split our meals!!" cryed Flyer.

5Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Jay walked into the diner, and sat next to Mitchel and Odie. "Hey guys," she said. She slid in the booth by Mitchel. "So..." she said, thinking of some small talk, "what were you guys talking about here?" Jay wiped hair out of her face, and noticed a parrot on Odie's shoulder. "Emm...Odie, why is there a parrot on your shoulder?" she asked, giving Odie a confused look, and relaxing her face about five seconds after saying it.
((Sorry its late, guys, so much stuff on my plate lately, school....tennis....ect...))

6Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"Jayden, I would like you to meet my parrot, Flyer." "Say hello, Flyer!" "Helrro!!" Said Flyer excitedly. "He loves meeting new people..." Odie said. "So... what else is here to do? Where should we go after we eat? How many people are here? Does anybody outside of ghost town know about it?: Odie bombed them with questions, one after another.

7Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was surprized that this kid could ask so mant questions. "Here you can do lots of stuff" Mitchel didnt have very good grammer, from living on the streets, "You can farm, go to the church, you can read old books in the library... Its really fun to explore the hotel!" Mitchel had seen most of ghost town, and above all, the library and hotel were his favorite. " I hope noone knows about this town, if any adaults figure out, we are in big trouble." Mitchel shuddered at the though of news reporters and other adults invading the ghost town, and using it for their own uses.

8Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

"But how would we know that the adults could never find out?" Eliza asked as she entered. "And what would happen IF they found out?" Eliza sat down next to Jayden. "Hi. I'm Eliza. I haven't been to all the places around here yet. So, what would happen if other people outside this town found out?"

((Sorry, guys. I don't know how it works. Can someone help me out if I'm doing it wrong?))

9Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

(( Eliza, mabey you should try to start in Main Street, then I could tell you about stuff. I'll start a thread for you, and you can reply to it once you make a character sheet, PM me if you need any help. We'll just pretend that you didn't post here. Very Happy ))

10Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie saw Mitchel get up, then walk out of the door. Odie decided to follow him. So he got up, scooted his chair in, and walked casually out of the ancient diner. Then, he looked around and saw Mitchel standing about where Odie had gotten off of that glowing path that he had found his way to ghost town on.

11Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

(( what? I didn't walk out the door! scratch No puppet mastering Odie! You'r allowed to be in more than one thread at a time you know. Lets pretend you didn't post that either!))

12Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie asked, "Well, I had better get going. It is getting dark. Mitchel, could you maybe help me find my way to the hotel?" "I haven't really been getting around much yet." "HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING AROUND!!" screamed flyer. "We should really go. When Flyer starts screaming like that, it means he is either hungry or tired. I am guessing that he is tired." Odie explained.

13Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked out the window. He could see the sun setting, slowley, but fast for a sunset. "Yeah, we should get going." Mitchel then turned to Jayden, "Do you mind if we leave? I'll see you somtime later, I'm sleeping in the hotel tonight." Mitchel usually stayed in a haunted house near the edge of the forest. Tonight though, he wanted to just stay in the hotel. Mitchel pushed away his chair and stood up. He went over to the kitchen and grabbed some food, then looked at Jay and Odie.

14Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

"Yeah, no problem," Jay said, "I will be at a house tonight. So, I will see you guys tomorrow?" Jay ate her dinner of, Macaroni and Cheese, then left the diner shortly after. She walked out to a random house, on the edge of Elizabeth Way, and Canute Court. The sun was setting when she made her way out of the diner and to the house. The temperature dropped vastly on her walk, so she was glad to get into the house, and get a fire started, because there was no electricity, which meant to heating.

15Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"Ok, see ya later." Mitchel waved and saw Jayden walk away. He looked back to make sure Odie was following, and limped out the door, the icy breeeze burned his face. He tugged his coat around his shoulders, and walked down main street, and turned when he saw Edwatd Street. He passed the tiny llittle barber shop, and turned when he hit the artisans shop. He could see the old, shabby, but glorious hotel. Hel looked behind him once more to make sure Odiee was still there, then slowley limped inside the doors.

16Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie said, "Sya beautif-- I mean, Jay." Odie then saw Mitchel limp out of the diner, and started to follow him. Soon, they were at the Hotel. Odie looked up at the huge wooden doors. "Soo... This is where we sleep??" "Looks uhh scary." Odie said the last word very quietly and slowly. "LOOKS SCARY!!" Flyer belted out in an eery tone.

17Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((This is like totally dead. Can I join this and make it alive again?))

18Meeting at the diner Empty Re: Meeting at the diner Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Eliza, this is when Odie and I went to the hotel, and it was a long time ago, I think it would be easier if we made a whole entire new thread... like somthing where Odie, Jay, Eliza, and Mitchel make up... XD no more posting in the dead thread! let it rest in peace LOCKED))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum