Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitchel's surprise

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mitchel's surprise Empty Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was walking to the theater, wondering what he was actually planning on doing once he got inside. He had been bored all day and wasn't quite sure what he was doing anymore. "If only something exciting could happen.." Odie mumbled as he opened the large doors to the theater. Once inside, Odie crept backstage, hoping to find something interesting.

2Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was sitting on a bucket in the corner of the theater, hiding in the shadows. It was his own special place. His head was down in his hands and his eyes were closed. He had been thinking for weeks, even month now about who he was. What exactly he was doing here. He had assumed that he was put on this earth to be miserable, but he realized that he was here for more than that. He was here to help people. "Oh god, why can't you just leave me alone with this little bit of happiness?" he murmered, "Just this little sliver before they all hate me?"

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie turned a corner, then jumped, surprised to find Mitchel sitting there. "Oh! Hi Mitchel," Odie said, sitting on the floor. "Why have you been so cut off from the universe lately? Sometimes I wonder what you think about.." Odie glanced up at Mitchel, taking Flyer off his shoulder and setting him on the ground. "Hey Mitchy, do you know how long parrots live? Just curious.." Odie gulped, hoping he wasn't annoying Mitchel.

4Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza wandered around Ghost Town, groveling to herself. Why must I always be hated by everyone? She asked herself. No matter what I do, it is never right. I am hopeless. Eliza then saw the theater. She decided to go in there and just sit down in the audience area and to think. Eliza didn't even notice Odie or Mitchel in the theater as she entered through the backstage, but sat in the far back corner of the audience, brought her knees to her forehead, and cried silently.

5Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked up when he heard Odie speak. So much for my quiet place. Mitchel put his hands in his lap and looked at Odie, unable to come up with a sarcastic remark like he usually could. "I don't know, probably like twenty years or something." Mitchel noticed Eliza walking by and his heart dropped. He hadn't thought about how much he had affected people. "Sorry Odie, one second..." Mitchel got up and limped over to Eliza, "Uhh... hey Eliza. Sorry about getting mad at you. I'm just kind of like that..." Mitchel realized that if it was this hard for him to say sorry to apologize to someone for being a jerk, it would be torture for him to tell everyone what he wanted them to know.

6Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza stiffened as Mitchel spoke to her. How dare he talk to me now? How dare he, after all he did to me, when I did nothing to him! Eliza didn't really want to talk to him; she was too busy crying silently. Slowly, Eliza lifted her head up, and looked into Mitchel's eyes. Eliza's eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep and crying. "Why are you talking to me now?" Eliza whispered, her voice shaking slightly.

7Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel just couldn't do this. "I just... I can't... I can't see you like this. You're upset and I hate it when people are upset. I honestly am sorry about everything I ever said. I know that won't fix it, I just want you to know that alright?" Mitchel didn't know what to do. He felt like he should comfort her but he didn't want to do something that made him seem like a jerk. He awkwardly patted her back. "I don't hate you. You're a good friend."

8Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza blinked at Mitchel blankly. "Are you honestly apologizing because I'm upset?" Eliza asked. "Can't you just apologize because you actually feel bad?" Eliza stood up, staring down at Mitchel. "If I'm such a good friend, then why would you say any of that stuff to me? I hardly did anything to you!" Eliza immediately sat back down, her knees curled up to her chest again. "This is just so hard for me to do...." Tears slowly escaped her eyes, falling down her cheek and landing on her knee.

9Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((Prepare for uber suckiness by Jay....))

Jayden walked into the Theater, when she heard talking as she passed. With Mitchel apologizing, she knew something was up, but she didn't know what. "Sounds a little dramatic in here," she said, and stopped right next to Odie. "Is there a comedy going on that no one was aware about?" She looked at the three others around her, and saw Eliza's bloodshot eyes. "Bad joke," she murmured, and looked down. "Sorry, guys..."

10Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel couldn't bear this. "Eliza. Stop. Please. I truly am sorry! If there was any way I could prove that you I would." Mitchel thought about it, and realized that two of his three best friends were in the same place. If he could cheer Eliza up for a bit, maybe he could use this as a time to tell them his secret. "Honestly Eliza. I am sorry. I am a jerk, and I admit that. A mean, sarcastic, no-good..." he trailed off. This wasn't helping him at all. "If you don't want to talk to me I get it... but if you can, please tell me how I can make you happier. Maybe I can make up for all I did..."

Mitchel saw Jayden walk in. Crap, they're all here. What am I supposed to do now? Maybe I could just not tell them... No. I can't do that. They deserve to know. Mitchel looked away from Eliza for a second and at the ground. "Oh, hi Jay."

11Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza looked at Mitchel again. "I don't know how you can prove how sorry you are. And you're right. You were a jerk. It was horrible and I never felt so ashamed in my enitre life." Eliza wiped a tear, and then saw Jayden there. "Oh...." Eliza said. "I should probably go...." She said, standing up.

12Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"No wait!" Mitchel had made his decision. He was going to tell them, and he wanted them all to be there. "Please stay, I think we should all just hang out here... as friends." Mitchel looked around... "Umm... I have something to tell you guys..." Mitchel sighed. How was he going to do this!? He would wait for the right moment, but he decided to just blatantly say it. No sugarcoating it. Just the truth.

13Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza glanced back, startled. "As friends?" She whispered. "We can barely get along as strangers, let alone friends." Eliza crossed her arms. "What do you have to tell us?" This had better be good. Otherwise he is just wasting my time when I'm clearly not wanted.

14Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((Eliza at least 50 words please!))
Odie realized he had been silent this whole time. He had been caught up in watching everything fold out. He took a step towards Jayden, embracing her in a hug. He took a step back, looking at Mitchel. "Well, Mitchyboy? Whatcha got to say for yourself?" Odie asked, trying to lighten the mood.

15Mitchel's surprise Empty Re: Mitchel's surprise Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

"Well, that was certainly a perky greeting, Mitchel," Jayden murmured, noting his eyes falling to the ground rather than to her own with a usual grin.  She stood quietly, listening to the conversation...or two-sided rant, for better phrasing, between Eliza and Mitchel.  Her facial expression shifted when she heard a meek "I should probably go."  Eyes tensing to a slight glare to fall only on Eliza.  It isn't worth the argument, she thought, as her eyes floated to Odie, and her face softened once again.

Jayden returned Odie's hug, and stayed close to him after they weren't clinging to each other.  She then looked over at Mitchel, "Seems like you've got the stage--might as well own it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum