Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Going To Be Taking A Leave of Absence For A While....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

As some of you know, my best friend just passed away this morning (July 1st), and I'm going to try to get things together first, before I start roleplaying again. I don't know how long I'll be gone for, but it could be a while, and I don't know if I'll come back to KGT for quite some time.

I'm sorry to all of those who I have unreplied threads to, but I hope you understand where I am at this point.

I hope to be back soon, but I don't know where life is going to take me from here. I wish you all the best!

Love,
Jayden

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Everything's going to be okay here Jay, we all love you and hope things will get better. Take as much time as you need. stay strong

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Stay strong, Jayden! We know it will take some time for you to get things back on two feet and standing tall, but we know it is for the best! I'm praying for you and your best friend! She's in good hands, Jayden. I know it has been hard on you, but I know God has a plan for everything. I love you!

Love,
Eliza <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum