Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

entering ghost town

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1entering ghost town Empty entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was following the bright path until...
His feet met something very rocky. gravel. road. a town! food! where was the food?? what he saw when he looked around was a town hall, a barber shop, and a library. He wondered if anybody else was here. then he kept walking and saw a diner! he could get food later... this was so exciting! Odie kept looking around until he saw a very faint shadow of another person.

Last edited by Odie Hoff on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel saw sombody walking up the path. He slowly limped twords the person,and saw that he looked like a farmer! Once the person saw Him, he held out his hand. "Hey,I'm Mitchel Kolamahar,and this here, is the Gost Town." Mitchel leaned in on the kid. "Don't tell nobody where this is, ya hear? Oh, and don't be too surprised if you see a little white orb floatn around,they're just ghosts, if you leave them alone, they leave you alone." Mitchel was satisfied with his little speech. "So, where you from? Whats your name?"

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

"ahh ummmmm I-Im from ahhh somewhere on the edge of L- London and m- my name is.. Odie." Feeling stupid as he choked out the pathetic words. "I am very sorry to come here, to disrupt your little town here..." He said as he slowly regained his ability to speak. "I will leave right away! i just couldnt help but be a little tid bit confused when you said that there.... that there were... ghosts? My mother always used to tell me not to be afraid-that there were no such things as g - ghosts." He said the last word very quietly.

4entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Ahh the poor kid. He's acting like any other would. He was acting so scared. "Nah, you dont have to leave, theres room here for a lot of people. It's a pretty nice place as long as you stay on the good side of the demonic spirits. Yeah, about the ghosts, your mum just told you that so you wouldn't get scared." A mum, oh how Mitchel wished he had a mum. "So Odie, what leads you here?" Mitchel knew that nobody came here just out on a morning stroll.

5entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie swallowed. "Well, first of all, my parents died in a house fire. So, I ran away cause obviously I didn't want to be in an orphanage, and I had been wandering around for about 3 years or so, and then I saw this really bright path, and I thought maybe it would lead to food! But as you can prob'ly tell, I have never had a friend in my life and I haven't seen a good person for a few years." Odie said this all very quickly. "Sooo.. i was just thinkin' that we could be buddys?"

6entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"Woah, sounds harsh. I don't know whats worse, losing your parents, or not having any at all. About the buds thing, not yet. I'm sorry, but I barley even know you. I'll show you around though!" Mitchel started limping down the street. "That there is the town hall, and thats the haunted library. I wouldnt go in there unless I really needed to. Thats where all the demonic spirits hang out." Odie seemed like a really nice guy, but Mitchel didn't want to rush to be friends. Thats how a lot of bad things happen.

7entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie started yelling. "Waddya mean, you dont wanna be friends?! I don't care what ya say 'bout ohh yeah watch out for those demorinot spirits or somethin' like that!!!!!! I DON'T CARE! I am LEAVING!" Odie started running down a different road. He didn't really care where it led, but after he ran for a while a barber shop came into view. He passed it and went right and ran into a church. He turned around and start running once again.

8entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Odie started running away, in the wrong direction. Mitchel started limping after him. "Boy, does this kid have anger managment problems" Mitchel found himself mumbling. Odie was way faster than Mitchel was. He tried to run faster, but his limp wouldnt let him. Mitchel started to feel guilty, but he had said not yet, not just No. Mitchel started yelling after Odie, "Hey, I'm sorry ok? I barley even know you! I said not yet, so just not now. That's no reason to blow up in my face!"

9entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie went back down another street. He had no clue where he was. He suddenly realized that he was passing Mitchel! He had made a 180 degrees turn! he bolted right past him. He soon found himself outside of a library. But he could tell it was no typical library. He knew that he had heard that it was haunted from somewhere... "NO don't even think about that!" He told himself harshly. "There is no such thing as a ghost!" he said aloud. He turned his back on the road and walked briskly into the library.

10entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel saw Odie start walking toward the library. Mitchel turned around and limped as fast as he could after Odie. "Hey! Dont go in there! They dont know you, they might get angry! You don't want them to be angry!" Mitchel was seriously worried about this kid. Odie wasn't listining to Mitchel though. Odie just kept on going and dashed inside the library. "No!" Thaughts rushed through Mitchels head, what would happen if they got angry? Would Odie be alright? Mitchel dashed in too, hoping that he could talk some sense into Odie.

11entering ghost town Empty Re: entering ghost town Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Lily Johnson

Lily Johnson

Lily was sitting, or rather, floating, in the library, when all of a sudden this kid bursts in. "Urgh. yet another crazy newbie." She thought. She saw all of the demonic gohsts' heads perk up, and then surround him, flashing their fake happy smiles. They didn't really care that Lily was in here, she was a nuetral spirit. They just let her sit in the corner and think. Then the gohsts started to beckon the new kid towards the back room. He starts to follow them when again, somebody bursts in. But this time, it's a familier face, Mitchel! "Gosh, don't these humans know how little privcy us gohsts get in this town?" She thinks, then stops paying attention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum