Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

So We Have This Fancy New Area on our Forum...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

And we like to call it our short RP section.

This section if just like the normal section, but you don't need to have at least fifty words! The traditions are still the same, other than that detail.

There isn't really a word limit on the short RPs...but we would prefer if you had at least two sentences.

***Mitchel...feel free to PM me for any discrepancies***

Jayden, signing off.

Hey, Little message from your pal here,

Woo Hoo! If you like doing long RPs, don't complain, there is no need to sweat! The short RPs (or should I say normal sized RPs) are totally optional! I think it is nice to have the two separate though, so you can wake up, reply to a thread, eat breakfast while the other member is replying, reply... ect. It's a quick, easy and fun way to share your Ghost Town experience with your friends! (I feel like this should be a commercial XD) Remember that is is still fun to do the long RPs though, but take advantage to the awesome addition!

--Mitchel Jake Kolamahar

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum