Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

I HAVE A DREAM THAT...

+2
Mitchel Kolamahar
Jayden Clarke
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

....Admin created...obviously approved XD

SOO!
How this game works (you all who are reading this, just The Game...) is to quote MLK, but add your own twist to it. I'm sure at some point in our lives we have quoted "I HAVE A DREAM!" If not, well..that's weird Razz

All you need to do is say "I have a dream that" then something that you wish would happen

ANYWAY! I'll start

I have a dream that one day, the awesomest Speech coach ever will return to his rightful place on the St. Buffavillian throne of awesomness.

2I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

ooh I have that same dream, but I'll come up with a new one...

I have a dream that our marching band will get first for EVERY SINGLE PARADE!!!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

good luck with that!

I have a dream that my sister will come and live at our house while getting her masters degree!

4I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I have a dream that I can go on a boat and see floating lanterns, like in tangled XD

5I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((I love that movie!))

I have a dream that all of those who harassed me over the 2011-2012 era will finally be reprimanded for that and will start to be nice/leave me alone. (Depending on the person)

6I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I have a dream that french fries are healthy for your body.

7I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I have a dream that I get rookie of the year in MB

8I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I have a dream that we can return to being in the good old days.

9I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I Have a dream that ALL the super seniors will come back as band moms next year

10I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((I am sorry for stealing your dream Mitchel:())

I have a dream that someday my best friend will actually congratulate me on getting rookie of the year. XD

11I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

I have a dream that kgt will someday be famous!

12I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I have a dream that i will actually find something to do today!

13I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

(Forums!)

I have a dream that real life was black and white Twisted Evil

14I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I have a dream that Zafirah actually makes sense... It shall never come true

15I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I have a dream that clocks and candles could talk.

16I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

Me too!

I have a dream that my seestur would stop ranting about Phy. Ed. (Honestly, I don't blame her...)

17I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Empty Re: I HAVE A DREAM THAT... Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

She doesnt rant about Phy Ed. to me!!!

I have a dream that we could get rid of this game because it is exactly like the I wish game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum