Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't you hate it when....?

+3
Mitchel Kolamahar
Eliza Corke
Odie Hoff
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't you hate it when....? Empty Don't you hate it when....? Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Rules of this game are quite simple. One person will think of something they hate, then the next person will say yes or no, and explain their answer.
Want an example? Here:

Don't you hate it when you get blamed for something you didn't do?
------------------------------------------------------
Yes! It is so unfair!

Don't you hate it when your timing is off for everything?
-----------------------------------------------------
Nahh, my timing is always perfect.

Don't you hate it when the movie is nothing like the book?
----------------------------------------------------

Get it? I'll start.

Don't you hate it when your mom makes you wear a coat in 50 degree weather?

2Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yes, I do! I say to her, "Mom! It is so dang warm out! Come on!"

Don't you hate it when people can't put their personal problems aside when you are working on a huge task and they refuse to listen to you? ((Gah...happened to me today. Sad ))

3Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

yeah... I want to listen to them, but they should listen to me too...

Don't you hate it when your siblings try to "look cute" to get out of trouble?

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

4Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

uhh.. I've never seen my brother trying to look cute.

Don't you hate it when you have absolutely nothing to do and your cousin is over?

5Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I would if if happened

Don't you hate it when a parent asks you to go get something when you're on the computer, and as soon as you get up to go get said item, said parent takes the computer?

6Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

That doesn't happen to me because we all have our own computers.

Don't you hate it when you have to sneeze, but then you can't?

7Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

ALL THE TIME.

Don'tchya hate it when your dialect comes over the internet?

8Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yeah!!!

Don't you hate it when people email you saying "You better say I'm pretty"????????????!!!!!!!!

9Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

I've never had that happen before...

Do you not hate it when P1 is being a jerk to P2 and you tell P1 to stop but P3 tells you to leave P1 alone?

10Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

well I like it when YOU! haha just kidding yeah

Don't you hate it when weather is HOT!!!??

11Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Oh, yeah! I thought I was gonna MELT today! Right, Odie and Mitchel??? ((And Odie's new friend reeked!))

Don't you hate it when you feel like your legs are burning and you can't do anything about it?

12Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:09 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Yes!!! Icy hot does help though hmmmm... XD

Don't you hate it when you have that annoying feeling that you're forgetting something?

13Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

(Wait who is my new friend...?)
Yes!!!!!!

Don't you hate it when you wake up late because you stayed up until 2 watching horror movies and then you are still in your PJ's at 12:42 PM and you have no motivation to get dressed?

14Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Vincent Harrison

Vincent Harrison

No... I love it!

Don't you hate it when you procrastinate on writing an essay?

15Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Venus Harrison

Venus Harrison

yes!!!

Don't you hate it when your parents tell you to do something that you were just about to do?

16Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

...I hate it when my sister does that to me...

Don'tchya hate it when you know that you should be writing your resolution that will hit you close to home, so you can beat the idea into everyone's head politely, but you are sitting around on forums instead? Very Happy

17Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I would if i was, but I'm not XD

Don't you hate it when typing is difficult with a brace?

18Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

I would if I had a brace on my hand;)

Don't you hate it when zombies eat your brains? BBRRRAAAAIIIIINNNSSS!!!!

19Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

YES! happens every day.

Don't you hate it when you want to go outside but nobody is there to go outside with?

20Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Zafirah Dunn

Zafirah Dunn

All the time!

don't you hate it when your clock is off time by like, 2 minutes?

21Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

No, because I know how to change my clock XD
Don't you hate it when you want to buy perfume but all the good ones have really inappropriate names?

22Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Yes! Oh my gosh!

Don't you hate it when you cough and it still doesn't clear your throat?

23Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Sun May 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yes! That happened to me the other day in class! ((Also, I forgot who your friend was Odie lol))

Don't you hate it when your friends tease you because of how you spent your Friday night? ((COUGH COUGH MITCHEL AND ODIE COUGH COUGH))

24Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((when did we tease you??)) uhh nope not really

Don't you hate it when you have to turn someone down?

25Don't you hate it when....? Empty Re: Don't you hate it when....? Tue May 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((when I was with A on the third.)) It depends on the person and the situation....

Don't you hate it when you get uber sick right before a big exam?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum